Author Topic: Gyno or something more?  (Read 4401 times)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
So the secrets are coming out. It seems they always do come out eventually.

Someone told me long ago that there are two kinds of secrets. Some are not really worth keeping and the others are too good to keep.
Grandpa Dan

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
So the secrets are coming out. It seems they always do come out eventually.

Someone told me long ago that there are two kinds of secrets. Some are not really worth keeping and the others are too good to keep.

What secrets?   You mean the alchemical priest business?  I woke up knowing I was a Tantric Alchemist in 3rd grade. My opinion of sex at that age was typical, "yuck".  We just haven't been talking about spiritual practices here typically so I don't mention it.  It's not grounds for burning at the stake and other torture and murder these days.  The earliest mystical experiences I remember in my life is around age 2.  I've been practicing since about 12.

I practice and teach what might be called Living Goddess Communion among other things. There are many pathways to ecstasy.  I perform the male archetypes in various ceremonies, rituals and circles.  I teach alchemical transformation of the being.  Sometimes it takes minutes and sometimes decades.  I only learned about the alchemically transformed Shiva about a year ago.  Tarot cards have so pictured the Alchemist for centuries.  I've always been well received in Goddess and alchemical circles.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024