Author Topic: Testosterone  (Read 1929 times)

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
I know there have been many topics about this but, Im 15 almsot turning 16, have severe gyno in my opinion, i workout ( just started), and I havent ejaculated yet, so im guesssing its because i ahve low testosterone, Is there any foods, exercises, Or ANything BESIDEs medicine/pills that will increase testosterone?

Offline tttdone

• Bronze Member
i have heard that lifting weights naturally increases testosterone.
Surgery on 8/20/2008

Offline Badgene

• Silver Member
thats what I would do. keep lifting those weights, keep running, do some sports and competition and vitamins cant hurt. I wish someone gave me that advice at your age.

Im 22 but I still cant grow a goatee, I can grow the rest but sometimes it just takes a stupid amount of time for people to get there. I'm not the only one either I know lots of guys in their early 20's who can barely grow beards. tho there are some who can do that before they even reach highschool... and we call those guys creeps...hehheh jk..

Sometimes I do wonder if there are other life factors at play...but like I said about those other guys....none of them have gyne either...

Also if you're taking any crap for ADD or school attention diffuculties like Ritalin, adderal, concerta, you might want to cut that crap out and just try really hard at concentration. those drugs dont help in that department tho they give them to anxious kids like crazy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024