Author Topic: 1 week post op, some creasing on nipples... too early to matter?  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Chestdisgrace

• Posting Member
so i had excision and lipo on both sides. Everything is perfect except that 1 side has a minor shallow crease across the nipple/aerola.  the other one has a longer/ deeper crease across. When i move the skin very slightly with the tip of my finger it disappears. can this be a permanent issue, or is it just soreness/scaring has shifted things around? I am getting kind of nervous about it. Could the vest be causing it?

Offline sjwsjw

• Gold Member
Don't worry about it. You need 6 months + to even start getting an idea of the final result. Keep the vest on as advised and forget about how it looks. It's going to look odd for a while yet, totally normal. I'm just past 4 weeks post op and my chest is changing a lot still (I had lipo and excision also).

Offline hypo123

• Posting Member
Dude, WAAAAAAY too early!

Like the guy above me said you will need 6 months, even more before you see your final results.  I had a crease in my right nipple that developed roughly 2 weeks post-op (due to scar tissue build up) and literally didn't go away until 1 month ago when I got a kenalog injection (i'm 8 months post op!).

Give it time man, you will probably see your nipples start to puff back out a bit over the next couple of weeks/months.  It's just scar tissue which will go away with time, massage, and possibly kenalog if you need it.

Relax and let your body heal brother.  Everything will work out fine!

Offline Pharmaecopia

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024