Author Topic: Question A or B cups out there that wear a bra  (Read 7059 times)

Offline chaos_agent

• Posting Member
  • rolling with the punches
Question for the “smaller” cups out there.  e.g. 34-36 bands, A-C cups, 38A-B cups out there that wear bras.

I’m a comfortable 38B. my boobs have become more feminine, more perky, more jiggle, more noticeable. probably due to weight loss. i occasionally wear a cheap sports bra for compression and support, if i can keep it hidden.  most of the time i go without.

i understand everyone has their reasons. if you’re a smaller cup 34A-C, 36A-C, 38A-B, etc, and wear a bra, i’m curious why?  Pain? Support? Compression?

And what kinds of bras do you wear?

bikerbob

I am a 40 A/B.  Finding smaller cups in a 40 inch band is a bit of a challenge.  I got my wife to buy me a cheap sports bra when I came back from mountain biking with my boobs hurting.  Wow, what a relief.  Then I tried wearing it for a couple of days and found that I was just plain more comfortable with it than without it.  My wife was not aware that I was wearing it so I figured if I can fool a chick, I can pull this off.  Also I figure they are less noticeable if they aren't moving around.  My nipples have gotten really sensitive so the less they move, the better.
I tried several different type of bras and finally settled on Rhonda Shear Ahh bras.  They are a light weight pullover so they work with A/B breasts and don't have any hardware to show through your shirt.  They are about as undetectable as you can get under a T shirt and I wear one every day without a second thought.  I don't think I have ever been busted wearing one, unlike some of my other ones.  Some folks on here have recommended a similar bra by Haines so I plan to give that a try soon.  If you are much bigger than a B cup, these probably aren't for you.
Give one of these a try.  It is a good way to ease into it, they are not expensive, and sizing isn't a problem.  You're welcome.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi I am barrel chested and wear a 48B that's not easy to find either. I have a few JMS 3x pullover bras that have cups and they work well and hide good under a loose shirt.

hammer

Sometimes wearing the right bra can conceal that you have breast better then not wearing a bra!
Maybe not as much if you are real small, but the bigger you are the more that it can help! As for me being an (H) cup, the bra will hold the breast firmly and stop the motion which can create attention to the chest, and with the right clothing it will hide the outline of the bra!

What works very well for me, is just a tee one size to big and a vest or even an open button down shirt over the tee.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
44B  They are not easy to find.  When I was younger I wore a bra for hiking and mountaineering.  Also for other activities to avoid the bounce.    But on a day in - day out basis, I do not wear one.  Of the modern styles, I generally prefer either a pull over athletic bra or a front close. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline jan1north

• Posting Member
Why?  Friction and sensitivity management.  At 42B - which is hard to find - a comfortable garment to mitigate sensation throughout the day is welcome.

Sometimes you can find a 42C in a "minimizer" style with stretchy cups that fits well.  I have found most sport bras too constricting  or with too much hardware and/or fashion/style and therefore more detectable under a shirt.  Simpler, less expensive pull-over styles work better.

I also frequently wear silicone "breast petals" or "nipple covers".  They are slightly tacky and will cling to and cover the nipple area.  (Gently wash with soap and they are reusable for months.)  Wear a bralette or pull over bra on top and I'm all set.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I'm a 38B and wear a bra everyday.  I find that in the winter I like push up bras because they fill in the underneath side of my moobs and make me feel more comfortable as well as warmer when it's cold out side.  During the summer I normally wear lace bras.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
SideSet; If you are a DD or a DDD you don't qualify to answer the question.  This for those of us the are an A or B cup. Or in my case if I go down a band a C cup.

hammer

I'm an H cup so I can't put my 50 cents in either, right?

Online Johndoe1

I'm an H cup so I can't put my 50 cents in either, right?

Only if you up it to one dollar! ;)

At a DD, I locked out too!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Just send your payments to me via PAYPAL and I let you back in.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:00:23 AM by Athena12@ »

hammer

Offline sofa

• Bronze Member
I am 38a/b I wear mine only when working out the bounce and nipple chafing is to much without one.  Only other time I feel I need one is when going up and down steps rapidly or any sort of fast walking like mall or airport. I hate walking slow.   I just hold my chest when I do that with my arm to reduce bounce lol. 

Offline SGTG

I’m a 40 A/B. I wear sports bras 24/7, doing CrossFit and teaching phys Ed. I find that it helps with upper back pain and prevents bounce when working out. My favs are my adjustable band sports bras, they are easier to get on than the over the head style. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024