Author Topic: A great option!  (Read 1960 times)

aboywithgirls

For those of you who do wear a bra full time, a top like this one may be a great option for you.

https://www.torrid.com/product/taylor---teal-plaid-twill-camp-shirt/11508028.html

This is a women's blouse that still has a masculine appearance. However, it has the room in the chest to fit our needs without the gapping in the buttons.

Not only that, it's also super comfy!

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Dang! Already out of stock. My favorite bras are from Torrid but have been hesitant to take the next step in getting some tops that actually fit instead of the oversized button downs I’m using now. That one would have been perfect.

Offline blad

Your right, that blouse would not look out of place on a guy.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

I wish I had known about this before. It's beyond perfect! I see it is out of stock so I guess maybe next season because I would have ordered it!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

I wish I had known about this before. It's beyond perfect! I see it is out of stock so I guess maybe next season because I would have ordered it!
They have other tops in other patterns available.

aboywithgirls

No problem. What size bra are you currently wearing? I think that you are a women's size 1. That will give you adequate room for your bust and look good around your waist as well as your shoulders. You'll love it!

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member

I have spent the last hour looking! 😁
I’m having problems sizing with my bust being in the size 2 range but my waist is 0 to 1. With your experience, is it better to split the difference and go with a 1? Snug on the bust but not overflowing on the waist? Or, just go with a 2 for the bust?

aboywithgirls

I have spent the last hour looking! 😁
I’m having problems sizing with my bust being in the size 2 range but my waist is 0 to 1. With your experience, is it better to split the difference and go with a 1? Snug on the bust but not overflowing on the waist? Or, just go with a 2 for the bust?
The bust is very generous. I'm a 36H and I wear this blouse in a women's size 1. Torrid has some of the most "bust friendly" clothing that I have ever worn.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
While I'm not a flannel wearer, I would definitely entertain wearing that top.  Looks very comfortable with plenty of room.  I think I might give something like that a try.  My shoulders are broad so I'm sure that would throw the sizing off.  

Offline SideSet

ABWG, that is perfect. Thank you for sharing 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
For those of you who do wear a bra full time, a top like this one may be a great option for you.

https://www.torrid.com/product/taylor---teal-plaid-twill-camp-shirt/11508028.html

This is a women's blouse that still has a masculine appearance. However, it has the room in the chest to fit our needs without the gapping in the buttons.

Not only that, it's also super comfy!
I'm assuming you have other tops like this?  If you do, do you wear them tuck or untucked?  I would normally wear button down shirts tucked in, but I feel those shirts would look better untucked.  As I've said, I'm not a much of a button down shirt guy, but I would consider that type of top.

aboywithgirls

I do have this top in a green/black/white plaid as well as a gray/pink plaid. I never wear mine tucked in. I wear them for just casual wear around the house or out grocery shopping. The material is so soft and comfy. 

One of the girls at Torrid had me try one on when I was in to pick up a bra that I had ordered. I went to button my men's shirt and there was no way that was happening with that bra. She came back with the blouse and asked me to try it on. I was a little embarrassed at first. I remember her saying " it's 2019, you can wear whatever you want!".

I'm glad I did because it goes perfect with my Torrid jeans!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024