Author Topic: SmartLipo and Dr. Yazdanfar?  (Read 1828 times)

Offline gggg

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,

I have a smartlipo procedure booked with Dr. Yazdanfar in a couple weeks. I thought I researched everything well, but it seems like everyone here only favours fielding and lista... what are your thoughts on smart lipo? is it effective or is excision and lipo a better fit? im skinny to average built wit pretty puffy nipples so im not really sure whats right for me. as for the consultations i went to, the doctors pretty much gave me a sales pitch so iduno wats genuinely the best option. im payin 6000 for the smartlipo procedure at ttc, wit a 500 non refundable deposit, but im willing to cancel it if theres somethin better out there.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
I'd definitely get a second opinion. Unless you have pseudo-gyne (no gland just fat) lipo by itself won't do much (although I'm not sure what the difference between "smart" lipo and regular is).

I agree though, PS's can be biased a lot of times and only recommend what they prefer doing (for whatever reason). You should atleast talk to a GP, when I went to mine he pointed out that there was gland and it needed to be removed (in fact he recommended against lipo and only excision).

Regarding fielding and lista, they seem to be the best in Canada, but there are plenty of people who've also done it with other Canadian surgeons and been happy with their results.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024