Author Topic: Webpage Display changed after microsoft update  (Read 749 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
In the meanwhile, I'm dealing with inquiries on my credit for new cars I'm ordering online that has dropped my score by almost 100 points. 😐
Here's your chance to get that Lamborghini that you always wanted! ;D

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
In the meanwhile, I'm dealing with inquiries on my credit for new cars I'm ordering online that has dropped my score by almost 100 points. 😐
Here's your chance to get that Lamborghini that you always wanted! ;D
Seems the PASSWORD on my Torrid credit card account has been changed as well. 
I forgot to cancel that card. 😐
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
Is anyone else able to get on the forum?

Offline Justagirl💃

Is anyone else able to get on the forum?
I'm here and checking in, but there seems to have been a mass exodus lately after the security cert warning incident. 

Offline taxmapper

Online WPW717

• Silver Member
I am here also
I bypassed the security screen once
but no ill effects
That I am aware of
Regards, Bob

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I'm kinda here. I can access the forum no worries on my phone, but it is hard to reply properly - I prefer a keyboard. My wife's old laptop worked okay when we were away but I stowed it away as soon as we got home and I haven't been bothered since. I'm currently using my desktop computer, but the only way I can access the forum is to directly type in forum.gynecomastia.org into the space where you can type it, but it still gets displayed in that horrible, DOS like arrangement. Some sort of safe mode, perhaps?

I'm a bit scared to do some sort of factory reset on my computer in case I stuff everything else up.

In the meantime I will lurk most days on my phone and if I feel like getting into some sort of heavy discussion and writing at length, I'll worry about it then.

Offline blad

In the current situation this site has become almost impossible to use. It also loads much slower.

If this continues I will likely not bother to return to the site simply as it is unusable.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online WPW717

• Silver Member
Is it the holidays or is it that all are spooked by the security concerns of the website?

I am finding little to no activity on this forum. It was active before the scam alert.

I bypassed the certification screen and had no ill effects like Birdie’s.

What’s up ?

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
I'm certainly spending less time here. Once again I've logged in with some difficulty on my desktop computer. See my previous post.

I think that issue is having an effect, just as the lead up to Christmas is due to us generally being busier with other stuff. Plus, I think we've talked about everything this year - maybe we have reached saturation point, lol!

Offline Justagirl💃

I'm finding no difficulties now after my factory reset. 
I can see however those that are still having issues might be avoiding the forum.

Those of us left seem to be without much to say. 

So, Happy Holidays!!!!!! 💞

What are your plans?????

Offline Charli 💕

• Bronze Member
I can only get on the forum through my old PC (windows 7). Everything else now says page not found. I think this may be why others can not get on the forum, they just can't find it any longer. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024