Author Topic: The discomfort and pain of growth, and the mental/emotional aspects  (Read 2711 times)

Offline taxmapper

So how do ya'll cope with the mental and emotional aspects of the breast growth?  Especially the discomfort and sometimes pain of the growth?

I am at the point that the weight is growing more and more noticeable, and the pulling of the breasts downward causes aching.

The emotional aspect is starting to causing new emotions I haven't felt before and considered..

What have ya'll done?

Offline Busty

I wear a bra and try to embrace having breasts

Normal boobs

It took a while! 
Bras wearing was the biggest single step and relatively easy but this weekend has been pivotal and an enormous step for me in coping with the mental step. 
I won't repeat it all but have shared very extensively this Weekend under acceptance clothing

Offline blad

A bra will solve most of the issues you present. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

And just seeing how we fill the cups of our bras can be so validating.  We have breasts like women and need to wear bras like women do

Gino

As far as mental issues go, like buying a new car and all of a sudden you're noticing that model more on the road, I also have noticed a lot more men with the issue which has relieved my angst a bit but when females stare at my chest the angst gets worse until I'm in my car. 

Mine have been hurting for just over a year, growth has slowed (currently 36B+) though and pain subsided a bit also. The nipple discomfort is definitely helped with a bra best, with a tank top over it under a two pocket shirt. Hugs from the GF are generally still painful though. 

From her own experiences my GF told me when the pain stops so does growth. Whether this is 100% factual I'll have to wait and find out for myself. 

Offline taxmapper

Interesting about that. 

I continue to have the discomfort, and I think that I will probably get to a point of actually filling a C cup eventually. 

even though I am 51 inches around the bust, I am so wide that they don't show as well. 

the real crux of asking is that I am finding myself more and more viewing this far different that a short 4 years ago about a great many things, partially because I am now experiencing the breasts, I am understanding may of the things women have talked and complained about for years. 
its an eye opener for sure. 

Being knocked off the pedestal can hurt. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
 While I’ve had sizable breasts since puberty, they really started to bother me about four years ago and i had restarted additional growth. To the point that I started looking for some solution. I tried many different things but once I tried a bra it seemed like the b st option. Unfortunately, while it solved my physical problems, it sure opened a can of worms 
mentally. From social issues to marital issues. I'm still having to navigate those issues. 

Brdy64

The neck pain is constant from the weight, the breast pain means growth, and the emotional distress stems from not fitting into the socially accepted male mold that we are expected by our peers to fit into. 
There is no easy answer besides acceptance. For some it means something different than it does for others. Best I can figure is acceptance to a comfortable level for yourself. 

I'm still trying to find where that is for me, and I had a little gynecomastia since my teens that now has started to really bloom. 

My first step as others have stated was starting to use a bra. The girls need to be supported to minimize neck and back pain. 

The emotional aspect can only be accomplished through trial and error. Other people here on the site have dealt with it a well and reading their past posts brings up a gold mine of ideas. 

The hormone stew we are living in makes that even a greater challenge, but we have the forum here too vent if we need it. 

Try and find what works within your personal comfort zone. 
What works for me might not work for you. 
I am embracing my feminine side just a little. It seems to be who I am now. Nothing out in public other than bright and pastel colors that I used to never be seen in. But at home and with family I just try to be me. My oldest daughter loves it, and we talk for hours and many times about boobs, bras, styles, etc...

Just find your zone!

Offline taxmapper

One thing I have done in moving slowly to women's clothing is avoiding flamboyant colors and styles. 
I keep in fairly conservative and easy colors. 
LOTS of black! 

This helps keep things relatively easy, and like you not doing the makeup thing. 

Brdy64

One thing I have done in moving slowly to women's clothing is avoiding flamboyant colors and styles.
I keep in fairly conservative and easy colors.
LOTS of black!

This helps keep things relatively easy, and like you not doing the makeup thing.
I still use lots of dark colors, but I am really drawn to bright pretty colors now. I am not sure why, but if I like it I'm going to make an outfit to wear it with. 
This last year my hair started growing like crazy, I am assuming it's hormonal. Needless to say I grew a "Mullet". 
My daughter wants to bring her makeup kit over, but nope! I am not doing that. 
The biggest growing pain right now I guess is not really knowing where my "zone" is. 
I don't know where I'll be with everything by next year? 🤔

Offline taxmapper

yup.. 

the girls are doing a hostile takeover of the body. 

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
yup..

the girls are doing a hostile takeover of the body.
That made me smile! 😁

Offline 42CSurprise!

Made me smile too... though the takeover for me hasn't been hostile.  Yes, I've experienced a bit of embarrassment but that is not something new to me.  I've contended with a fleshy chest for most of my life... though without the dramatic breast growth some among us experienced at an early age.  The more recent development completely unaided by any medications that have been prescribed for me is really the product of changes in my body that doubtless are associated with aging.  But beyond all that, I'm finding myself rather entranced with the breasts that now fill the cups of my 42C unlined, underwire brassiere.  Although I have multiple copies of one brassiere style, each is slightly different in how they hold me.  Some of that has to do with how long I've been wearing each brassiere but some of it has to do with the material used in the cups.  At the moment I'm wearing a dark blue brassiere with cups that  are silky soft and shape my breasts beautifully.  Fortunately, I'm not experiencing any of the physical discomfort mentioned here and elsewhere, so I simply have the opportunity to appreciate and enjoy what has been given to me.  Since I live alone I've no need to accommodate anyone else's reaction to what I wear.  No, I don't go out dressed as I am at the moment.  But I experience no mental angst about how I look or what I'm doing in the comfort of my home.  I call that acceptance with a capital A.  Finding pleasure along the way feels like frosting on the cake... 8)

Brdy64

Yup, I agree that the Girls are taking over 😉

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024