Author Topic: rate my rack!!! serious puffy nips  (Read 34984 times)

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
6foot, 155lbs, 25yrs old. i need help  :-\

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Not to be mean but, DAMN!!! Those are some serious gland issues my friend. 9/10 for you.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Yea its bad, THANKS. Anyone here got worse puffy nips then me? anyone?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 01:40:15 AM by ineedsurgery »

Offline Jay999

• Bronze Member
If you're in the UK you'll probably be able to get surgery.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
You have a constricted or tubular breast deformity, where there is solid breast tissue directly below the areola. (I have seen this in women as well). In most gyne, it spreads sideways as well -- in your case, it is concentrated.

I have done some cases similar to yours.  You will definitely require an incision around the edge of the areola.  The problem will be with any residual lax skin.

For some personal suggestions, send me a p.m.

Good luck!

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

DrBermant

Tuberous Breast Deformity Gynecomastia can sometimes be treated without additional skin reduction as demonstrated in that link.  This contour comes in many different degrees.  Options depend on many factors best discussed with your surgeon.  Here is another example of Tubular Gynecomastia of the Male Breast treated without skin reduction.

When the deformity is greater or skin quality worse and excess skin of the male chest is a factor, skin reduction techniques may be necessary.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Yea its bad, THANKS. Anyone here got worse puffy nips then me? anyone?

Mine is worser than yours.. kinda look like yours but abit bigger? i dont know..
i only know its SO ANNOYING!! i feel sometimes i wanna cut it off my self!!..

Offline ineedsurgery

• Bronze Member
Just got a compression vest that I ordered on www.designveronique.com and wowwww wut a difference,can wear simple tee shirts now without my boobs showing 2 the world. Can't wait to get surgery n be done with this crap completely! I got a size Small btw

DrBermant

Just got a compression vest that I ordered on www.designveronique.com and wowwww wut a difference,can wear simple tee shirts now without my boobs showing 2 the world. Can't wait to get surgery n be done with this crap completely! I got a size Small btw

Yes, BodyShaping Chest Compression Garments can make a major difference.  Check out the many with and without garment images and movies on that link to see how.  That is why we offer each of our patients to try on the garments to better understand their power. 

This Stage II Chest Compression Vest comes in black and white.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline Rocknrule75

• Posting Member
Dude your glands are unreal huge surgery only way

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Please look at the dates.  This conversation took place long ago and the person who posted the original question had surgery and since lost interest in the site. He has not logged on since 2014.  He quit posting a couple of years before that. 
The archives go back a long time and most of the people active years ago are no longer active.  Search back as far as you like, but please do not reactivate very old threads.
We want to hear your opinions, If you have something to say, it is usually better to start a new topic than to reopen one 9 years old.   . 
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024