Author Topic: The HArley Medical Group  (Read 3506 times)

Offline d2000

• Posting Member
HAs anyone experience/feedback on the Harley Medical Group.  I've scheduled a consultation and operation with Mr Malik in the North London Hospital through them.  I have been thinking about doing this for years but have ended up making a quick decision and trying to fit in with time off work.  Am having worring thoughts.

Offline dex

• Posting Member
I had bad experience with the Harley Medical Group.

Not with any op that took place, they didn't get that far.

I paid for a consultation and £525 towards an operation (total £600).

I was told this was totally refundable if I cancelled within a certain period of time.  I did this and was only refunded £400.

I am currently 7 weeks post op with Levick, who's service was great, results are great too.

Offline d2000

• Posting Member
Why did you choose not to use them after the consultation?

Offline dex

• Posting Member
Just the lack of recommendation really.

Levick has had good things said about him for a couple of years so I went with him.

Offline d2000

• Posting Member
OK thanks for the reply and advice.

Offline sydneyc

• Posting Member
Hi,

I had a consultation with them a few weeks ago. They really pushed me for the deposit there and then and offered me a handfilled piece of paper with operation dates. I said I wanted to think about it and if these dates were the only ones available. They said they would call me back. That was March 11th or so, and I am still waiting.

To be honest, in my very limited experience, I did not have a good experience and felt they were just after my money.

SC

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024