Author Topic: 2 Months Post Op - b4 and After pics  (Read 19367 times)

Offline i7

• Wanna get it over with & stand straight
Hey every body,
I just did my surgery on Jan 12/05 with Dr. Fielding and I was just browsing the website for some tips after surgery I came across this link http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_gynecomastia/male_breast_regrow th.html  
It is about breast re-growth after surgery, I freaked out that this may happen.  Can anybody who has more knowledge about this issue enlighten me please.
Also if you can provide me with some tips of the Do's and Don’ts after the surgery I will be very much thankful, I need it.
Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks,   ???

Offline FB

• Silver Member
There are a few threads on that topic you can search on.
...from what I remember it's possible but very rare.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
hey freezerburnt, do you know how many cc's of fat were removed? My PS said I'd have about 500 cc's and i'd like to get a visual for about how much that is.

Offline Argo

• Posting Member
  • Finally Flat-chested!!
Good question.  500 cc's works out to about 9/10ths of a pint but I don't have a way to relate that to volume.  I'm having my surgery on the 11th of next month (damn!  in 22 days) and I'll be sure to ask for that information.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
hey freeze,looks awsome....congrats,i'm going for surgery with fielding on the 2nd of feb... How long was your recocery time?just curious i guess....later
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline TP

Hello! Excellent results, congradulations! Could You tell us how much it cost and how to get a hold of your doctor? Thanks.

Offline FB

• Silver Member
I had 800cc's removed in total.
The cost was $1070CAD (everything but Lipo is covered under Canadian Health care)

Dr. John Craig Fielding,  

Bloor-Jane Medical Arts, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tel: (416) 766-8890

jonQ - My recovery time was very quick. Almost no bruising...I had surgery on a wednesday and was back to work the following monday...to office job...not sure how long it would be if you had a physical job.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 03:22:21 PM by freezerburnt »

Offline FB

• Silver Member
The photos that freezerburnt showed us  do not reflect reality .they are what we  call trick photogrphy.   If you have a medium size gyno try to raise your arms the same way,and the gyno will disapper. I happend to know about photography. This is not the way to go. Show us the same photos and I will take it back.

manchest-er - You know nothing.
Read my posts (mostly in the Canada forum) - it outlines my whole experience pre and post OP....there is no " trick photography" you moron.

Anyways...believe what you like but lets keep the discussion(s) usefull and not revert to Lenn0x'isms
;)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
The photos that freezerburnt showed us  do not reflect reality .they are what we  call trick photogrphy.   If you have a medium size gyno try to raise your arms the same way,and the gyno will disapper. I happend to know about photography. This is not the way to go. Show us the same photos and I will take it back.

manchest-er....

I have similar Gyne as to what FB had. When I raise my arms the way that FB does in his 'After' pics, there is very little difference in chest shape. 'Trick Photography'.... me thinks not!

Like FB said....  believe what you like Dude.  ::) ::) ::)
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
hey manchester, with accusations of trick photography flying around. Do you also believe the photos of Neil Armstrong successfully landing Apollo 11 on the moon in 1969 are also the result of trick photography (as it is believed to be by some)?  I'm not joking, i'm serious, because a lot of people think that.  I have to admit, it looks questionable.

Offline wasatchm

• Bronze Member
hi

your gyno looks similiar to mine.  did you have any concerns about having excess skin after you chest was flattened?  I have big fears that will happen (unless my skin tightens up quite a bit after surgery).  I consulted with a general surgeon and he said he didn't think it would be a problem in my case (I'll be consulting with a plastic surgeon also).

thanks

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
WOW :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o WHAT A DIFFERENCE A BIG CONGRAT TO U

Bye Wolfman
i finally feel like im a man

Offline FB

• Silver Member
your gyno looks similiar to mine.  did you have any concerns about having excess skin after you chest was flattened?  I have big fears that will happen (unless my skin tightens up quite a bit after surgery).  I consulted with a general surgeon and he said he didn't think it would be a problem in my case (I'll be consulting with a plastic surgeon also)

Never crossed my mind really. My Skin is elastically (if that's a word) Even if I did have excess skin it would have still been worth going through...I probably would have had it corrected in the end though.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
How many CC's was removed Frezerburnt?? Results look great!
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline FB

• Silver Member
Thanks - 800cc's in total

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024