Author Topic: is this Gynecomastia?!?!----[Pics included]----  (Read 7351 times)

Offline Gyne-Sucks

• Bronze Member
i have had this for about 3 years since i was about 13 im 16 now

its so depressing i cant afford surgery and i dont want it anyway.
i go to the gym and i do cardio and also weight training i so alot of chest exercise however i have just started doing this for about 2weeks
will this make me loose them

i have noticed that they arnt as big as they where last year but i still think they stick out and i hate the puffy nipples

my BMI is normal as i am 5'7 and 71kg

here are some pics

Offline vic123

I'd say yes, but based on your age and the fact that you say they're not as bad as last year I'd say don't worry. Get some exercise, lift a few weights and you'll probably look awesome by the time you're 18.

Offline Gynoman5150

• Posting Member
Stay away from alcohol marijuana
Microwaved food sugars take testosterone booster n lots of zinc n build muscles

Offline inspired

My son 14 years just had surgery for his gynocomastia.  He looked very similar to the pictures you posted.  Very puffy nipples and tissue around.  The doctor took quite a bit of hard granular tissue out.  I wish i could show you pictures but I would have to get his permission and Im not sure I show surgery type pictures on this site.  You could see the hard tissue.  He started showing gynocomastia when he was around 11 yrs.  Very sensitive and tender to touch.  He was a little over weight. The tenderness subsided as the years passed.  At thirteen he lost about 25 lbs trying to get rid of the gyno, but unfortunately i think it looked more pronounced.  If any of these symptoms sound similar i would get an opinion from a board certified plastic surgeon.  Beware you may be blown off.  Document the journey in case you want to try and get your insurance to pay for it.  Insurance that is another story :-\
Good Luck

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
yah it is gyno. Those nipples are big.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024