Author Topic: Made appointment with Fielding  (Read 9215 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member

Congrats im going in on the 23rd just need to figure out a way home and to the surjury
« Last Edit: October 08, 2005, 11:07:16 AM by brownman »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

Congrats im going in on the 23rd just need to figure out a way home and to the surjury

The 23rd? Of October? Who's your PS?

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i wish, November 23rd Fielding

Offline fourrings

• Posting Member
Hey Brownman,

Don't know if you're a gamer or not but that's the day after the xbox360 launches...I can't think of a better way to recoup than that!

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Thanks for the update, Fourrings!  Glad to hear everything went well!  Keep us updated on your recovery, and if you can, post some pics...

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Everyone,

Haven't posted in a while now, but I finally met with Dr. Fielding in September. I officially booked my surgury for November 23rd...scared shitless, but what the heck, I am just looking forward in starting a new found me :)

I guess all the people who have surgury that day we wont be meeting, but wish everyone the best of luck!

Offline fourrings

• Posting Member
Bugsy,

I am 1 1/2 weeks post-op now and there is no reason to be scared.  It's really not all that bad. Personally, I felt no pain 2 days after surgery.  I just got my foam pads taken off and I must say that I am thrilled with the results so far...I kept the pads on a little longer (8 days) and I hardly have that much bruising.

Again, my experience so far has been great...Far better than I anticipated...

Hope this helps alleviate some of the worry...  Good luck with the procedure and keep us posted...

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

I finally met with Dr. Fielding in September. I officially booked my surgury for November 23rd...scared s.h.i.t.less, but what the heck, I am just looking forward in starting a new found me :)

bugs...

As fourrings mentioned, there is no reason to be scared Dude. It's a simple day surgery....   ;)

John.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024