Author Topic: Shaving Armpits/Pubes?  (Read 17364 times)

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
ive had my pubes & pits done with laser. Costly & painful but well worth it! My girl loves it. We can feel closer to ourselves now!
BTW its getting pretty popular here in Europe, if you go to any nudist beach, smooth outnumbers hairy by a good margin now ( male & female)
Suppose its just fashion, like in the 70's it was cool for guys to be hairy all over.
 Most women I know dont feel attracted to the "caveman " look. they say (wrongly I know) it can seem to signify dirty or unwashed!
but, hey! each to their own!
Much the same with the gyne surgery.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I'm 100% for pubic shaving.  I've been doing so with my partner for 8 years now.  She and I much prefer it and are unlikely to ever go back to hairy.  We are nudists. Lots of nudists like the smooth style. It is cleaner, much more sensual.  I don't shave my armpits.  Sex and oral sex are incredibly superior when shaved.  Neither of us have much in the way of ingrown hairs or any other problems as long as we shave regularly.  We engage in a variety of tantric and Taoist sexual practices and smooth is so much better for this..

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi all i d o shave my pits , some of the meds im on cause "drug pits" so smooth is cool underarms.

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I have been shaving pubicly for about 10 years now.  So does my girlfriend.  We both like it and wouldn't consider going back to hairy. Clean and smooth is the way.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024