Author Topic: Can someone verify that puffy nipples can be fixed  (Read 9019 times)

Offline puffynips0-

• Bronze Member
I'm concerned about some other posts I read, that they had gland exision and they puffiness in their nipples did not go away at all.

Has anyone had positive results with surgery to correct puffy nipples?

I'm two weeks post op, and starting to wonder If I just made my condition worse by adding scarlines to puffy nipples.

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Yes. I can confirm this.

I had gland out and lipo for what was largely a case of puffy nipples, although some fat too. They are no longer puffy.
etc.

Offline n0thingsp3cial

• Posting Member
  • puberty was a b*tch..
I hope so man, im 5 weeks post-op.. I hope they go back down to how they looked right after surgury, my doctor said they will somewhat, but he is not a very reassuring fellow.

Offline turfpro

• Posting Member
Im about 8 weeks post-op, and still have puffy nipples. They were flat after surgery and slowly they came back with the little bit (i guessing) fluid build up, are swelling. They are 30% smaller than before and I hope they go away with time and working out.

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline Spleen

Worked for me too.  I didn't have full-on boobs, but the nips were comical.  Surgery went great and in t-shirts I no longer look like I have hershey's kisses for nipples.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024