Author Topic: working out  (Read 4365 times)

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I  am going to consult with Dr Bermant  tommorrow :)
    Any way,  do  you guys that have has the operation,  do you work out more now,are you more motivated?
        Or have you  cut back on working  out,  got complacent , because  your gyne  is not as much an issue now?

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
i had surgery a week ago today

ive worked out hard my whole life but was always disapointed because i would always have these lumps under my nipples... my gym partner would always want to do chest exercises but i would say no because this made the gyn stick out even more...plus i used to run 11km every day and still have these lumps

now i feel even more motivated because i know the results will show up better

Offline ryele

Yeah same as me. I would kill myself cycling, running, weight training and have my mates eat crap all day and have flat chests while mine looked stupid, a six pack with boobs.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
Yeah same as me. I would kill myself cycling, running, weight training and have my mates eat crap all day and have flat chests while mine looked stupid, a six pack with boobs.

a six pack w/  boobs   LOL

Offline Shooter

• Posting Member
Is there anyway to work out enough so it actually lookslike pure muscle  ;D

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
Once I began working out, that's what caused me to notice my gyne and was the impetus for getting it fixed.

I don't think I'd stop working out just because I got it removed.  To me, that makes the surgery seem all for naught. I can't wait to heal and get back into the gym.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024