Author Topic: Surgery a couple a days ago-Delgado  (Read 2721 times)

Offline flydude

• Posting Member
Hello everyone-

I had surgery with Dr. Delgado on Thursday.  I went though it on my own which has made everything surreal about the whole experience. I'm from the Los Angeles area (still in the bay area-recovering) and i did my homework looking for a Dr. in the San Diego and Los Angeles area and I knew that i just wanted to go through this once.  I had a phone consultation with Dr. Delgado and he made me feel comfortable through the phone and i knew he was the one to do my surgery especially with his track record.

Well, I drove up from LA on Wed for my Pre-Op and i was running late - bigtime.  I arrived around 5pm for my 4:15pm apt, but he was cool about it and he understood about the commute especially with traffic in the SF area.  After a few pictures and discussing the procedure it was time to head out to Novato to check-in to my hotel.  Since, he was headed to Novato also, he asked me if i wanted to follow him to Novato because it can get a little complicated out of the downtown San Fran.  Guys, Dr. Delgado is one of the nicest doctor and you can totally tell that he cares about the outcomes and has been calling me every day since my procedure.  His staff is great and Dr. Gaynor the anesthesiologist is a cool Dr. too especially he put on my fav. music during the surgery.   

I had lipo, excision, and a lift procedure and i will get my drains out sometime early next week. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Sweet mate =) Congratz. Make sure to post some pics when u're ready!

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
I went to delgado last year and i could not be happier.   Like you i did not want to go thru this experience agian so i paid the price for delgado and it was money well spent

Offline flydude

• Posting Member
Thanks  Ryan and I will post pix once i get these drains out and let some swelling down....

David - so far so good!

Offline cGynoB

how are you doing now and how is the results looking?
Post some pic. when you can. and congrats!!

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
what kind of car did he have

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024