Author Topic: Using of a bra  (Read 19252 times)

Offline walt

• Gold Member
Hi Del I wear a bra daily, I also sleep in a Tshirt bra my boobs are still growing and most likely will for some time at this point I am a 48A/B with low T and Pituitary issues .anyhow best of luck.

Offline bill44b

• Posting Member
I have been wearing a reguler bra every day for over 30 years! I have reached the point where I do not care if anyone can see my bra. A few months ago a female woker ask me if I was wearing a bra, I answered yes that I needed the support, she said "good for you".

hammer

Good for both of you!

aboywithgirls

I've been wearing a bra for most of my life. I wear a 38G now. I anso used to wearing a bra,I feel naked with out one. Its something that I have come to accept. Its also important to me is that others around me have accepted it. I havea couple of boutiques where I get fitted. These girls have been great in getting me into something besides a sports bra! I hardly even wear a sports bra . anymore. I never thought that I would get to the point wear I feel confident wearing a bra. Choosing, putting on, shopping, or getting fitted for a bra is just as much a part of my life as much as any woman.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I agree, that is something I never expected! To become so used to having a bra on that I do not feel right without one on.

Once I got up the courage to wear a bra to support the "guests/ girls" I used the tightest sports bras I could to hide everything. In time the ache from squashing the "twins" just was not worth it. Save the hurt and bother, get a good quality bra which is a simple support device. If it was called an "ordinance re-organizer" we would have no qualms about it...probably, but we have attached female significance to an article of support that should be for both sexes since we both need it.

Finally, speaking of attachment and getting accustomed to something: I cannot do anything without a bra on now days. I sleep in one, work in one around the house, go to grad school in one, and go to work in one. Life has evolved to the point where I relax around the house in a bra and never have the "twins" out on their own, except for the requisite shower. You had to get used to wearing socks and shoes. So what is the difference aside from cultural expectations that are ill-founded.

A small side note: I was absolutely paranoid about my breasts and did everything to crush, squash and hide them regardless of the hurt it caused me (duct tape leaves scars). I was ashamed of what was happening and terrified that someone would find out at work. I thought I had a set of mountain ranges on my chest for all the universe to notice. Wrong!!! Aside from the fact I am a large 44 A and headed for a B, people do not notice. I have been asked if I am working out because they see my enlarged chest and figure that is the cause. I did have a female co-worker find out when I had to adjust a bra strap and she started giving me advice on different bras that I might want to try. Turns out her brother has had Gynecomastia since his teens. She suggested I get a bra fitting. People really care if they are given a chance, so do not worry about a bra. Get a good quality one that feels good with your "twins" and relax! You are in great company and we are your brothers. Now, go get your better half and take her out for an ice-cream cone. Life is good!!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 04:54:36 PM by expedient-traveller »

aboywithgirls

I have worn a bra since puberty and have been wearing for well over 25 years. A bra has been a part of my wardrobe and something I grew up with. I think that I differ from a few of us like that as I got my breasts about the same time as women got theirs. I wear a 38 G in most of my bras. For me, going bra less is not an option. It's just something that I wear. The way I see it, half of the world's s adult population,  about 2.5 billion people, wake up and put on a bra every day. I just happen to be amongst that half.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024