Author Topic: Best post op vests  (Read 1634 times)

Offline james66

• Posting Member
It's two weeks on Tuesday till my big day. I've seen alot of people complain about the suggested compression vests you have to buy. Which have you found are the best ones and am I best buying two. I'll be looking to order it this week to ensure it arrives on time so the more feedback the better 

Offline mr_m101

• Bronze Member
The recommended vest is the Design Veronique 640. After reading through some of the older posts on here though, I went with a Macom Medical 2070L and 2070LB. I also tried the 2070, but it only covers the top half of your torso and it felt very weird, so I sent it back. 
I found the 2070LB with the long arms quite uncomfortable under the arm pits and it didn't really offer any extra compression.
The 2070L was surprisingly comfortable. You get used to it very quickly and it wasn't noticeable through shirts.
If I were to do it again, I'd just buy 1 x 2070L and put the binder on whilst it's in the wash. 

rotors

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:25:44 PM by rotors »

Offline james66

• Posting Member
Cheers I have gone with the 2070l. And just bought one of them. Thanks for the help. Two weeks today to my consultation and two weeks tomorrow to my operation. I'm getting excited and nervous now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024