Author Topic: Continued growth wtf  (Read 2495 times)

steven618

Pardon the redness I got out of the shower and been noticing some weight and movement noticeable to myself in last few days and decided to take pics for comparison of last time I felt what seemed to be growth. I have been to 2 Drs and 2 endos and they just say they don' know as levels seem normal ranged. Has anyone else had adult onset, I'm 31 i shouldn' be growing breasts and seeing the creases only tells me how real the growth has become :( is it as bad as it seems to have gotten?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I am not sure which, but you are either bending forward to exaggerate the condition or you are quite obese.  Possibly a little of each.  Give us some pictures in a normal erect posture and you will have better answers. 
Grandpa Dan

steven618

Was hunched a bit but not to exaggerate, was just sitting on the bed and saw the mirror and that was that. Am 5 11 196lbs so obese I don' think so. 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Much better.  There is no doubt you have the condition and that you have come to the right place.   So I welcome you.   
FYI,  You are overweight for enlistment and would have to lose weight to get into any of the U.S. Armed Forces.  But that is splitting hairs for our purposes here. 
The point is that the breasts and hips are the first places for fat to build up and seemingly the last and most difficult place to reduce.   In short, losing weight will probably not make much difference.
There have been several times in my life when I thought my breasts were increasing in size, but in reality they are the same size that they have been since I was about 15.  Mine were first noticed when I was about 12 years old.  I was 12 years old in 1949, You do the math.
I have no personal experience with Gynecomastia of adult onset. But I do know that we tend to over-think this a lot.  It is true that some men have continued growth and wind up with HH breasts, but most of us actually worry about something that is not really happening. 
The sensitivity of my nipples varies, sometimes not very sensitive and sometimes very tender.  Years ago, I thought that the increase in tenderness meant that the breasts were growing, but that has not proven to be true.
The only way you will be sure is to get some objective measurements made so you have a base line to compare with later.  .

steven618

thanks i will go to walmart later and get a tailors tape and get some accurate measurements. I can tell they are growing though due to the fact I have been this weight for about a year now and I do my dilligence in checking for lumps now about 2 times a week and massaging just to keep things flowing on a healthy level as I hear that is important and being able to feel the mass behind my areolas significantly larger than in past weeks with a lot more tissue growth along the sides and under arm area it just makes me feel losing weight which i am on a mission of doing, is just going to project them more. Which I honestly don't care i'm okay with myself, but answers woudl be nice and not having my wife be unnatracted to me would be as well. Saying that only cause she was married once and she has said before he had sizable breasts and it was so awkward and unappealing in bed so that is always in my head

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024