Author Topic: one breast recovering faster then the other....  (Read 3223 times)

Offline banger

• Posting Member
i had my surgery 3 weeks ago, i been wearing the vest non stop, it seems my left breast has filled up where they took the glands out but my left still has a cave/hallow there.. is this normal? should i be worried?

its causing concern and i appreciate any feed back.

thanks

Offline flmb

• Posting Member
what do you mean your left breast has filled up?

Offline banger

• Posting Member
i mean... that after taking out the glands.. and you left with this hole in beneth your breast... this slowly fills up with tissue... so what i am saying is one side has filled up more then the other...

Offline jackson318

• Posting Member
I think I have the same thing that you're talking about, but on opposite sides.  I assume it will all even out on the less "flled in" side eventually.

Offline banger

• Posting Member
jackson, i think you are right.. it should even out with time... how long has it been since you had surgery? i had mine on 4th may 08, in india and pleased that i did.. i guess time will sort out things... i am hoping...

Offline flmb

• Posting Member
the filling up that you are talking about is the scarring. i have that under both my nipples but they are slowly going down.

Offline a-monk

• Posting Member
that sounds like a crater deformity to me from the posts on this website. Any one..?? I'm from India too and am about to go to the same doctor for my surgery. I'm freaking out a bit. Unfortunately Banger hasn't posted anything about his recovery since.

Offline AvionicsMarine

• Posting Member
i have the same thing as you. my left breast has a "dent" which i posted about, or a crater below the nipple. the right side is not bad at all. the doc said that it is a common result of surgery, and it should fill in eventually. i know there used to be a gland there, and now there is nothing, so it fills in over time. i am not sure what exactly it fills in with, or how long it takes. anyone know? also, i am very lean and i think little body fat makes it more pronounced.

Offline jimbob1988

• Bronze Member
Same thing .. left side again lol.

Seem's to be a common thing after surgery, whether its that the surgons take to much tissue out or whether the body has to "rebuild" more muscle/fat to replace the gyno was there who knows.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024