Author Topic: What is the most comfortable bra in hot weather  (Read 7729 times)

Offline John16102

• Posting Member
I never thought of wearing a bra until I came to this site and read many of your posts.

Last night, my wife agreed that I should wear a bra to compress so that I can wear shirts that fit me instead of over sized shirts.

I guess my questions would be; what is the most comfortable? What is the best type to wear without the bra being seen under a shirt? Should I automatically get and A cup since I want to flatten my chest?

Jokingly, my wife told me last night that she wants me to wear black lacy bras...LOL. I am glad that she has a sense of humor about me wearing a bra. It makes it easier on me. Anyways, I am ready to wear a bra until I have surgery.

Thanks for any tips and advice on types and sizes of bras.

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
My advise is to get PROPERLY fitted to start with.
Any good quality minimiser bra can be comfortable, even in hot weather.
As for lacy bras, it is up to you and the same applies, as long as it is properly fitted.

Offline gotgyne

If you're looking for a bra to compress your breasts I'd recommend that you get fitted with a good sports bra. Viewing your pics I'd agree to try an A cup. You wrote that your wife not only accepts but enjoys your breasts, so maybe the suggestion of a lace bra wasn't just kidding. And if you're comfortable too, why not? I started with plain sports bras but meanwhile own some lace bras also.

Now you seem to feel completely at ease with your breasts. So why do you want surgery?

John
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
I agree, I have 2 sports bra and I do like how they compress discreetly and keep movement way down too.

I am a 40-42 chest, and finding a 40B in a athletic bra isn't easy, most are geared to women who are fairly large, 40D sized, so finding a firm control bra is almost impossible.  But the ones I have do ok. 

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
There is always the old standby....eBay!
You can usually find lots of styles and cheap prices. You won't be out much if they don't fit.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Yup, I haven't tried eBay yet, but Salv Army and Goodwill are often low low cost, but you have to look often (which can be awkward) or you get worn out stuff.  But sometimes some stores dump new stuff on them, I got a bra top that way that is new, still with tags for like $1-2.  With warm out I won't wear, but winter should be fine.  Racerback, so very hard to see.

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
I find ebay is the best place for Bras and i buy most of mine on there but it can be trial and error at first to get the right size Bra and can vary with differant brands etc, and if buy one that don,t fit, just resell them back on there i wear sports Bras and some underwired Bras mostly but its what ever best for you that counts hope this helps Kevo

Offline Bobcat54

• Posting Member
I have 4 or 5 favourite make/models that I find comfortable, so I watch ebay for them. Instead of paying $20-$30, I pay an average of under $6 including postage, in many cases.
I do occasionally try something different in the cheaper price range. Have picked up some nice, comfortable bras this way.
My SO purchases the same way.

Offline littes

• Posting Member
In hot weather I wear a sport bra that is also easy to hide under a t-shirt. Obviously a white one.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
All I have are 2 black sports bras, but I usually have black or dark t-shirts, so even if it was seen at all, it isn't noticed at all. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024