Author Topic: Fat Accumulation 3 Months Post Op - Need Advice!  (Read 1439 times)

Offline tyrion.11235

Hi,

I went under the knife 3 months ago. The first 2 months were exemplary in terms of post op care. 

But then due to personal issues (marriage falling apart) the 3rd month was an absolute disaster. 

I had promised myself that I would start working out aggressively and maintain a healthy diet to ensure all the pain of the surgery would not go in vain. 

But my mental health was/is in shambles and it took a toll on my body. I didn’t exercise one bit, barely slept more than 3-4 hours a day and my diet was horrendous. 

I’m slowly recovering now and trying to get my life back in order. 

However, I have noticed that my right breast seems to have become a bit lopsided and there’s some visible fat accumulation and breast enlargement. The left breast is in much better shape. 

Seeing that breast like shape developing again has made me feel gutted and absolutely deflated. 

I want some advice on whether this is a relapse of the gyno or just fat that can be burnt off through proper exercise and diet. 

I’m determined to not let my body go back to the way it was so I just want to know that if I train hard the fat can go away and I won’t have to undergo a procedure again. 

Any motivational stories or real life experiences with something similar would also be most helpful. 

Attaching a pic of the right breast for reference. But I wasn’t able to take pictures from the right angle so it’s actually a little worse than as seen in the pictures. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024