Author Topic: Things happen, when you least expect it.  (Read 839 times)

Offline oldguy

• Posting Member
Yesterday, I finally got into my new dentist to get a cleaning after one and a half years.  I didn't wear a bra.  I did wear my Masters golf shirt as this is Masters week.  I got into the chair and it was tilted flat.  The hygienist looked at my chest as she was putting on my bib.  She stopped for a moment and looked at me.  While I know they have grown, I didn't realize they would show while on my back.  I told her that I have gynecomastia.  She said she knew what it is.  She put on the bib and did the cleaning.  We talked about a lot of things, but not my condition. 
Later the dentist came in and did his check.  I didn't have the bib and he didn't say anything. Waiting for May to get my mammogram.  

Offline aboywithgirls

That sounds great a good thing! No bra?, lying back?, still noticeable?, that means that you are still perky! I think that I started to stop being perky after I turned 30. I was probably a 36DD about then.

Lately I've been considering a bust lift to kinda put the girls back where they used to be. I was always FOB (full on bottom) but gravity is a bitch. My goal would be to not have to wear a bra 24/7.
Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts.

Offline SideSet

Nice she was so accepting.  Nice you were so open.  Do you feel it is nice your breasts are now so big and obvious ?

Offline blad

• Gold Member
Yesterday, I finally got into my new dentist to get a cleaning after one and a half years.  I didn't wear a bra.  I did wear my Masters golf shirt as this is Masters week.  I got into the chair and it was tilted flat.  The hygienist looked at my chest as she was putting on my bib.  She stopped for a moment and looked at me.  While I know they have grown, I didn't realize they would show while on my back.  I told her that I have gynecomastia.  She said she knew what it is.  She put on the bib and did the cleaning.  We talked about a lot of things, but not my condition. 
Later the dentist came in and did his check.  I didn't have the bib and he didn't say anything. Waiting for May to get my mammogram. 
Will you wear your bra the next time?

I always have my bra on at the dentist and basically forget about it.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Going to dentist myself today lol got me nervous. 

Offline Confused old man

• Silver Member
I went to the dentist for teeth cleaning 4 weeks ago. I wore a button down plaid shirt with a lightly padded bra. My high beams are on all the time. So there I am, a man with boobs sticking out and not a word was said. They don’t care, she is there to clean my teeth. As she was putting my bib on, there was a slight touch on one. Not a big deal. No mention of anything. I am really starting to believe that people don’t really care about those kind of things anymore.

Offline aboywithgirls

I think back now from years past. I thought of myself as the "master of disguise". Now, I know that I wasn't fooling anyone. I was always worried about the bumps on my back from the hook and loop on my band or the adjusters on my bra straps. I was wearing a 38G UK sizing when I started my transition so....I was worried about the tiny bumps on my back when I probably should have given some consideration for my bumps on my front! lol.

Online Charli

• Silver Member
I think back now from years past. I thought of myself as the "master of disguise". Now, I know that I wasn't fooling anyone. I was always worried about the bumps on my back from the hook and loop on my band or the adjusters on my bra straps. I was wearing a 38G UK sizing when I started my transition so....I was worried about the tiny bumps on my back when I probably should have given some consideration for my bumps on my front! lol.
About 2 years ago my wife and I went to a large Walmart to do our shopping. I thought I had my bra straps hidden and under control, now the breast can't be hidden anyway so I stopped trying to hide them. So I wore a light sweater to the store. After some time shopping, I went into the bathroom to take care of business only to see in the mirror behind me showing quite clearly my straps showing like an airplane runway! I looked and thought Charlie it's too late now, thinking that everyone must have already seen the straps anyway so why bother now. I went back to the lady's section where my wife was, told her about it and she said "oh hun, it's not that bad" Not one person even acted like they could see anything. I really don't think it makes that big a deal anymore, people just have too much on their minds or just could care less about it. The whole problem was in my head. I have 42C cups and they are not going to hide behind a vest, they just push the vest out and those that have breasts already know what is behind the vest.

We all need to just be ourselves and enjoy our time on this planet.

Charlie

Life is too short to worry about being judged by people that we would never take advice from anyway.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022