Author Topic: Jacksonville, FL surgeon  (Read 2063 times)

Offline highlydisatisfied

I went to Jacksonville, FL to have surgery done a while back. Close to $5000 for liposuction only. Repeatedly brought up the concerns about lipo only expressed so frequently on this site and even pointed the PS to Dr. Bermant's site. The PS was adamant that lipo only was the way to go. He indicated that excision would leave obvious scars and a "caved in" appearance. After looking at his site, the PS told me that what Bermant was saying didn't make sense.

I have tried to reserve judgment until sufficient time elapsed to make a fair assessment, but I now must acknowledge that I made a huge mistake in trusting this PS's judgment. Now I'm out $5000 and am very displeased with the results. It's obvious that failing to remove the gland was a huge mistake. Yeah, it's overall somewhat smaller, but I will still be far from comfortable taking my shirt off in public. Frankly, I wish I had never done it.

Honestly, I am completely disgusted that I actually spent that much money and went through all that I did with the surgery, taking time off from work, and the weeks of recovery, only to find myself so bitterly disappointed with the results. 

Take it from me, folks, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID AND FALL FOR LIPO ONLY. This was one of the worst decisions I have ever made. I now feel completely sick and angry about it.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Sorry to hear that Bro!! Excision and Lipo is the only way to go. I had a problem with my Dr. as well...I had excision and lipo in Palm Harbor, Fl about 7 mths ago...I am not happy at all with the results. I too still will not take my shirt off in public. I consulted with another PS and he told me I have loose skin and need an areola reduction. I don't know if I trust these PS's...I am out $7000 and going to another PS because my original PS says I look fine and won't do a revision. The next PS is $3725 for excision/Lipo again, skin removal, and areola reduction. I do feel more comfortable with this new PS. He actually spent a good 30-45 minutes with me discussing the procedure. I am more confident this time. I just want this $#!T gone forever. It stresses me out daily. I hope you can find another PS which will actually excise the breast tissue...Make sure you ask the PS about skin removal. It may be necessary. The PS will tell you the skin will retract and shrink back to your contour but make sure you double check this with the PS....Under the knife again for me!! Wish me luck!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024