Author Topic: what will happen once I get older  (Read 2127 times)

Offline rock

Hey guys,
I am 25 and have been dealing with this "breast" issue ever since I was in middle school.  Last night I finally accepted that I have issues other then maybe just a little excess wait around my chest area.  Like alot of guys on here I can honestly say that I am a pretty solid guy in good shape with some fatty pointy shaped nips.   This issue has truned me into a workout finatic.  I have been working out pretty seriously ever since I was 18 years old.  I have always focused greatly on chest excercises at the gym, in fact right now I weigh 175 and bench press 350 lbs. (double my weight)  However, all of this chest work was  only because I wanted to get big pecs so that my skin would stretch and maybe tighten up the nips so that they weren't so pointy.  I have come to the conclussion that this problem is not going to just go away.  I am a single guy and have had time in the past, to spend about 2 hours a day, 4-5 days a week at the gym for the past 7 years.  However, now I am realizing that in the "real world" with a career and eventually a family I will not be able to spend that amout of time at the gym and still have the time to spend doing other things that I really enjoy doing.  However, I have seen some older  men with the actual breasts and 110% motivated not to end up like that (no offense if you do).   On this note I have two questions for everybody: 1. If i didn't get the surgery and stopped working out so hard will they actually get bigger or is it just a fatty build up that came during puberty and hasn't left. 2. If I get the surgery will it come back in 10 to 5 years and will I have to get the surgery again.  I realize that in rare occasions there are different reasons for this like hormonal imbalances and I will be going to an endocrinologist soon but I am just trying to get some advise from the older guys that have been through my situation.  As for younger guys with this problem, I know that after all of the embarrassing spring breaks, times at the beach, and the fear to sit up in a chair with my shirt off because my nips would look so weird.  You are one step in the right direction by just being on this site and admitting to yourself it may be something that you cannot control.... "that is without some kind of help".

thanks

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It sounds like you have a pointy nipple problem....you need a nipple reduction..check out this website

[url][http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/enlarged_male_nipples.html
/url]

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
1.  no effect, and less definition might even make it less visible.  basic size probably won't change, and the reason you see it in older guys is sometimes you get a little hormone irregularity later too. 
2.  at your age pretty unlikely. 

welcome to the boards  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline rock

both pointy nips and fatty breast. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024