Author Topic: Dr. Fielding questions  (Read 2318 times)

Offline scope

• Posting Member
I've been browsing a lot on these forums and never actually registered. But now I guess first year of university is over, I can finally have time to post. Anyways, I have a few questions about Dr. Fielding:

1) I heard that a med school student assists with Dr. Fielding. In addition, people have been complaining about a non symmetrical chest. I REALLY care about symmetry and I don't want an inexperienced person to work on my chest. Is there a way that Fielding can do both sides?
2) Cost. I heard that it varies around $1000-$2000, but that's only for the lipo. Do you have to get lipo?
3) Pain. Is there much pain?
4) Anything else I should know?

I'm sure some of these questions have been answered in past threads, but just checking to see if anything has been updated. Thanks.

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
hey there...
1) i doubt the students do one side and Fielding does the other. and i was also told you could not require that student dont assist him during the intervention. plus, i dont believe he always has students with him. as for the symetry. i guess it might be caused by the doctor's position while operating on one side or the other (being right of left handed, his strong hand is either at the top of the chest or at the bottom) i guess that should be the reason.

2) lipo is necesssary to smooth out the surface where the gland has been removed. without lipo, the chest would have an indent. if you are trying to save money, i dont think not having lipo is a good way. i dont even think he'll do half the procedure cause the end result would  not be good.
3) it depends on you really. i had NO PAIN AT ALL... i mean never... some guys had pain but most guys agree to say that you usually get discomfort and feel a bit itchy. pain can be releived by taking tylenol 3

4)anything else you'd like to know ? there is information to read here for about quite a while ;-)

just take the appointment, do the tests (blood test and all) and go for it....

good luck buddy
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024