Author Topic: Gay with Gynaecomastia  (Read 5727 times)

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Hi,

It'd be great to hear from other gay men out there with gynaecomastia.

Do you feel more embarrassment from men than you think you would from women?

Have you investigated your estrogen levels? Are they abnormally high? If so, do you attribute this to either your sexuality or your gyno?

Newmanby30

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Lol......donno I was thiking one day do men that are gay like other men with gynecomasita?? becuase of the breasts....

Offline right on

• Posting Member
i dont think anyone likes man boobs!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
depends.  the fetishist pedo trolls like blatino and angelallen get their jollies out of hanging around and drooling over pics here and telling people they're "hot", but most gay guys feel the same about gyne as us straight ones, which is that it's an unattractive turnoff since we identify ourselves as masculine. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I'm straight but I've always been more embarrassed to be around men with my shirt off. I feel like they stare more than women do.

My gyne developed later in life and as we all know we become very conscious of comments about Moobs when we have gyne, even if they are not directed at us personally.  In the early stages I was able to hide my gyne quite well so I didn’t feel any such comments were directed at me, however what did surprise me was that most of the jokes came from women.

I would be interested to know what a psychologist had to say about that.  Do some women feel threatened by men with boobs?  Is it just a way some women have at trying to ridicule a mans masculinity?  Strangely enough, I have never heard men make jokes about women with masculine features like facial hair.  But then this is just my experience and may not be the same as others.

Either way I don’t see that having moobs is any different if you are gay or straight as the vast majority of sufferers hate the damn things.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline outertrial

My experience is completely the opposite, only ever had unkind comments from men. Ive also heard some very average looking  men say some horrible things about women. Im in the UK so mebbe its a cultural thing.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
You are obviously not a gay man nyc!

Breasts are universally recognised characteristics of a woman. Gay men like men!

In terms of sensation, this is also not really true as puffy nipples seem to often be sore or uncomfortable, so you wouldn't really want someone playing with them. Nor would you want someone to draw attention to the area of yourself you dislike most!!

Newmanby30

Offline oyelad

• Posting Member
eh... aren't gay men gay because they DON'T like feminine qualities? :O

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024