Author Topic: Is it possible for a thin male to have pseudo gyno?  (Read 4772 times)

Offline sik

Hey!
 I have a mild case of gyno, i had some body fat earlier but now i am perfectly in shape. I just want to know whether its possible for someone who is thin to just have fat under the nipples or for thin people it ll always be tissue? Because if its fat i think i should continue doing workouts.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
We are all mammals. That is to say that we are all animals that nurse their young among other things. All mammals are born with some breast tissue; All, male and female. The breast is a normal place for fatty accumulations on both sexes. At what percentage would you call it "True Gynecomastia?" And at what percentage would you call it "Pseudo Gynecomastia?" That distinction is really rather stupid and meaningless.

Gynecomastia is a surplus of tissue in the breast area of a male. It matters not at all whether That tissue is fat, gland or skin; The usual truth is that there is some of all three.

Some guys ignore it and other are severely impacted by it. Size does not necessarily have any relationship to the degree of impact.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024