Author Topic: I have a bad case of Gynecomastia  (Read 10868 times)

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Your breasts should definetely get smaller. When I lost the rest of my excess body fat my chest went down immensly in size but, still was very noticable. But, a great improvement. I couldn't see them getting larger unless you mean losing more weight everywhere else and the breasts staying the same size making them look larger in proportion. I would say you will absolutely get some benefit unless yours is one of those  cases where nothing is gained. Doubtful but, possible. I wish you the best of luck. One thing I can tell you if you get them down and still aren't satisfied get the surgery. If your not satisfied or still bothered by the gyne take care of it, it will help so much. Gyne can bother a person even if they have a mild case. So, do what you can do with your gyne you want the best results. Good luck.

Offline peenolagey

• Posting Member
Thanks alot for the responses. I lost abouta 75lbs (I'm at 210lbs right now) over the course of about 11 months so the weightloss is sorta recent just havnt really been exercising and dieting lately because, well I didn't feel like it ;p

Anyways I'm going to give it about 3-4 months of hardcore dieting (a healthy diet) and exercising and see if I can get the gyne to regress at all, if not then i guess I'll go with the surgery.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2005, 07:04:07 PM by peenolagey »

Offline Vizia

• Silver Member
  • (.Y.)
Go with the surgery as soon as possible. You won't regret it. I didn't and I had a FAR less case than you do.
"God is dead" - Nietzsche

"Nietzsche is dead" - God

Offline peenolagey

• Posting Member
Thing is, the surgery is about 6 grand in my area (West Palm Beach) which gives me more of an incentive to use it as a last resort. Like I said, I don't really care about having a perfectly flat chest, I just wish they weren't so big :(

Offline peenolagey

• Posting Member

Offline peenolagey

• Posting Member
thanks for the responses

Offline Grumblecakes

I just heard the news. I'm sorry bro  :'(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024