Author Topic: Great experience (Gyne free thanks to Dr jacobs!)  (Read 4296 times)

Offline njguy21

Hey guys hear to share my story with you all! I started doing research on Gyne back in 09 (un-intential rhyme lol) and I remember coming across this site and looking at it for hours and hours. Reading peoples success stories, and just seeing what everyone had to say was really eye opening and I don't think I would've had the balls to get surgery if it wasn't for this site and all the great people on it.

So to start things off, I had some money saved up and I was ready to get rid of gyne for good but I was very concerned with who would be getting rid of it. I spent a ton of time researching Gyne, but then I went ahead and did another ton of research on who I should let take care of this.

After a long period of careful research I came across a few top names, and narrowed the list down to Dr Jacobs. After seeing his credentials and hearing about the thousands of peoples lives he made gyne free, I knew I didn't have to search further. I traveled from NJ up to his beautiful office in Manhattan. His staff was extremely kind and professional. After meeting with him and discussing surgery I was relieved that he was as kind, professional, and sharp as I had imagined he would be. I scheduled my appointment a month later, and soon after that I was under the knife. Then began the recovery process and things were looking good. It's been almost 7 months since my surgery in febuary, and I can honestly say I've never been happier with my appearance.

Here are the pre and post op pics that I'd like to share.

Before

After

Thank you Dr Jacobs! I truely believe you are the best gynecomastia surgeon in the world! Your expertise, and commitment to patients needs is irrefutable. Thankfully surgeons like you exist that can give men back normal lives, I'm truely greatful.

If I could leave one parting message to people like me a year ago just browsing the site, I say "Do it!" Get the surgery be happier with yourself and enjoy life. And if you can get it done by Dr Jacobs or one of the other top surgeons on this site, these guys are commited to excellence and can help change your life forever. I know it is important to some to get the best deal because not everyone has money saved up but in my experiences in viewing the site, the section involving problems and revisions has more posts than the success stories section! So I stress get the surgery done by a professional, because you will be happier with the outcome.

Thanks for reading guys!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024