Author Topic: drugs and gyne  (Read 1938 times)

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
Hi guys, so ive had gyne since i was about 11 and am now 17 going on 18 very soon.  I like to hang out with my friends sometimes and marijuana is a pretty big thing today.  I started smokeing a couple years back and now I cant even talk about the stuff without feeling uncomfortable.  Ive smoked a couple times in the past year and when I do I start to notice my gyne a lot and feel really uncomfortable.  I cant even talk to my friends barely when im under the effects.  Why do you guys think this happens ? Have i smoked too much in the past and now it just negatively effects my thinking?  When I drink I feel more happy and converse with everyone.  Any feedback would be great, thanks :).

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Hypo can give a much more complete answer than I, Hopefully he will weigh in on this.

I do know that Canabis, is associated with a statistical increase in Gynecomastia. The active ingredient is a oil which binds with the body fat. Because it binds to the fat and it is not water soluble, It stays in the system for a long time.
Grandpa Dan

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
I think the only relation between gyne and weed is is that most people with gyne are couch potatoes and weed only enhances their lazy life style.

As far as the way marijuana is effecting you now, it now makes me feel the same way, i honestly think its part of maturing and coming to the realization you dont need a drug that makes you slow and perhaps use that hy time for something more productive.  It's also showing you that your self conscious, so you should dwell into that uncomfortable feeling and see what thoughts cause this feeling and take care of that, no matter who you are or how bad your gyne is you should never feel uncomfortable in your own body.  

It sucks cause all my friends still have a great time with weed and arent at all effected negatively by it, everybody's different, maybe u shouldnt burn anymore...

just make sure u address any uncomfortable or negative feelings or thoughts that u have.
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline funkytown69

• Posting Member
I think the only relation between gyne and weed is is that most people with gyne are couch potatoes and weed only enhances their lazy life style.

As far as the way marijuana is effecting you now, it now makes me feel the same way, i honestly think its part of maturing and coming to the realization you dont need a drug that makes you slow and perhaps use that hy time for something more productive.  It's also showing you that your self conscious, so you should dwell into that uncomfortable feeling and see what thoughts cause this feeling and take care of that, no matter who you are or how bad your gyne is you should never feel uncomfortable in your own body.  

It sucks cause all my friends still have a great time with weed and arent at all effected negatively by it, everybody's different, maybe u shouldnt burn anymore...

just make sure u address any uncomfortable or negative feelings or thoughts that u have.

Wow, thanks man .. I feel exactly the same way and can really relate to you in everything you wrote  :o.  I try to avoid weed as much as I can but sometimes when im drunk my friends convince me to smoke  :(.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 12:33:08 PM by funkytown69 »

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
just accept the fact that ganja doesnt do it for u anymore, but dont knock ur friends because they still do it

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024