Author Topic: few hours post-op  (Read 3076 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hey guys. got home from surgery about an hour ago. the surgery went really quick, cant really complain. i got put to sleep and the next thing i know its all over. i couldnt believe it. the doctor did lipo only on 1 side and lip/excision on the other. the left side (lipo only) feels fine. the right side however is a bit sore, so i took my perchocet. i feel kind of uncomfortable but it will probably be better by tomorrow. (i hope) cant wait to see the results. i hate this compression vest by the way. but over all, on a scale from 1 - 10, 10 be unbrearable the surgery was only a 5. I would recommend it to anyone thinking about doing it. what i did was this: I signed up, payed for it and then the night before i was really nervous. then i started thinking. theres 2 ways i can deal with this surgery. with the nervousness, or without. it was then very easy to get in there and get it done. but i think i will go take a nap now. ill update later.

Offline ddaavviidd

• Bronze Member
who was your doctor

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
well, its been approx 24 hours since surgery. im feeling a bit more sore today, but am told that its all downhill from here. tomorrow morning at this time i will be getting my drain removed, which i hope does not hurt. i really dont even want to go lol, i hate the sight of stitches and things like that, im very nervous. ill post again tomorrow when i see my results

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
just got back from my follow up. got my drain removed, which didnt hurt a single bit. and all i have to say is OH MY GOD. DR. Kisner did an AWSOME job, it looks great. I have barely and bruising, i barely have any more soreness. and it just looks great. im soo happy right now words cannot describe. i will be going in again for a follow up next tuesday.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024