Author Topic: Tamoxifen and surgery.....  (Read 2616 times)

Offline uza1902

• Posting Member
Hi guys i am new to this forum.i have mild gyneacomastia both side with puffy nipple.i was on tamoxifen for last 3 months but only a little improvment.and i m also having the side effect from tamoxifen as loss of sex drive blurring of vision and voice change. So i m thinking of surgery next month most probably in delhi apolo hosp.if any one planing to do so plz reply.

ppathak1234

hey buddy... sorry cant help you with your question, but i have a few questions for you... first thing, how much does this surgery cost in india? I might think of getting it done in Bangalore...
second, can you get this done without any support from family, friends.. I mean, without telling anyone...??

Offline uza1902

• Posting Member
Hi ppathak the coast arround 70k maximum in india as far as i know ...but it may very depending upon your case.u can do it alone but someone u need near you during the day of surgery...u can pay for attendnt.....

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Dude, stop taking tamoxifen, it will mess your hormone... the only way is surgery, if the surgeon tells  u lipo is the way to go, then DONT BELIEVE HIM, lipo is just BULLSHIT for gyne. the only way is Excision. just choose a good surgeon.

Offline uza1902

• Posting Member
Thanks sheldon for your advice.i stop it,as its full of side effect...i think that if u dont hav any hormonal problm dont take taamoxifen..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024