Author Topic: Opinions plsz (photos) pre-op  (Read 2467 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
Well op is march possibly late february

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1137723328

here it is i wasnt sure if bambu or the others visited the other forums

Do i need surjury?

Go for it ?
well read that thread it says it all their anyway ty for your tim e
« Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 03:19:11 PM by brownman »

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Go for it!  If you ever think of backing out of it, just think of the reasons you want the surgery done so badly, that'll be motivation to go through with it!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
i wont back out

i want this fixed before my summer college semester (co-op) primo pool time.

is 2 months enoughheal time to look normal

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
It really depends on how YOU heal.  Everyone here heals differently, so it's hard to say how YOU will feel in two months, though I would think that most of the soreness would be gone by then and your chest would look the way it should look (remember that you may still have some swelling by then); though I personally can't guarantee, nor can anyone else on here, but with my personal experience, I'm over 2 weeks post-op and feel great.  I was ready to go back to daily life 2 days after the op, and ready to start cardio at the gym again 2 weeks post-op.  I'm VERY happy with my results, and it's nice to see the pecs I've developed (not big at all, but there's definately muscle!) but was never able to see because of the gyne.  Also my scars are barely noticeable, even this early in the healing process.  I know that with my personal case, the healing process probably could not be going any better; though I can't wait to be able to permanently take off the tensor wrap!

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
my doc said tensor wont do anything after 1.5 weeks or 7 days post op.

i have big pecks i hope so excited to see :D i bench 170 and have put so much time into them, just to see i have something will make me more happy/confedent.

anything i can do to help heal like eat more protein? whey drinks etc?

when u started working out again after op did it feel weird like on ur chest when u move weight or the same? (actual chest feeling during up/down on bench etc)

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Don't know if there's anything you can do to help the healing process, just follow what your surgeon says, I've just been living my regular life (without doing any strenuous activity), and watching what I eat as I haven't been able to work out properly for a bit now.  I haven't gone back to lifting weights, just some basic cardio, I'll start weights again in February.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024