Author Topic: Overwhelmed with joy! -2 days post-op  (Read 1649 times)

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
Good Afternoon Gents,  I am 2 days post-op after having surgery done by Dr Jacobs in NY.  During the past 2 days I have been a little uncomfortable and anxious because of the tight binder, the bandages and the total mystery of my new appearance.  Late this morning I finally had the opportunity to remove the bandages and the binder to see my new look for the first time.  My first reaction was ''Wow, I can't believe how bruised I am!''  Then I began to slowly realize that the fatty tissue that has ruined my life for almost 2 decades was gone!  I look flat with a normal masculine contour!  I almost cried.  I took a shower and was able to actually look down at my body while I washed.  For the first time my chest was not blocking my view!  I am concerned about some swelling in the lower half of my left breast but I have no reason to believe that it won't settle. My right side is perfect- smooth and flat like a man.  To my surprise I don't care right now that I have some extra fat in my gut.  I can work on that!  That is in my control!  No longer will I be discouraged at the gym by the lack of results on my chest after working for weeks so hard.  This website is a blessing and so are these surgeons that are correcting this awful social blemish.   

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member
grats bro, im 2 days post op too, look at my post history or the australian secton to see my story/pics.

Offline cricardo

• Posting Member
I'm a week post-op and feel the same as you. Some swelling still, I assume, but I finally look normal. Went out and got a new shirt and wore it today. Felt great. Surgery is totally worth the money, and right now I am counting the days till I can go hit the gym and get a really toned chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024