Author Topic: [Bangalore]: Dr. Deepak K. L. Gowda  (Read 3610 times)

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone has done gynecomastia surgery from Dr. Deepak K. L. Gowda? If yes, could you please share your experience. I am planning to get myself operated for the same through him.

The approx cost for the entire procedure which he quoted would come close to 70k which includes the 2 tight inner wears post surgery.

Offline garuda

• Posting Member
Hey

I had done this surgery in 2011 February and I have to say that I am pretty satisfied with the results. Deepak Gowda is a great doctor and had done a great job. I had mild case of gynecomastia...and he did a great job with it.

I had my counselling session in apollo and also had my tests done there, but then i wanted to do the surgery soon and we could only do the surgery in Nova Medical center. I had got it done in the kormangala branch. Infact Nova is an amazing facility. It was a day center, but since I felt too weak after the surgery I stayed overnight and the nurses there did an amazing job ! very very professional and caring.

Having said that, I was very anxious and bombarded him with many questions for which he answered patiently. You should also note the point that Dr.Gowda is knowledgeable, but i guess he doe snot expect us to be anxious. So if you have doubts ask him right away.

Costs...now it costed me around 45000 for the surgery and fees at Nova...and the extra medicines and the bandages..the compression garments...i would put that at around an additional 5000 rupees !

Good Luck !

PS: I would strongly suggest you have a best friend or a cousin or a brother or some relative or GF or wife...or even BF next to you. I had my friend and it was really helpful as post-op you will need lots of help and assistance. This is a strong recommendation from me.

Offline bharat

• Posting Member
Any more reviews from users.??

Offline Smart12

Hi Everyone,
Now a days we are seeing this issue on large scale in male. I am looking to get rid of it so please anyone suggest me that which doctor is good and hospital. i read this blog and want to know that Dr. Deepak K.L. Gowda Apollo hospital is good.
please approx cost and is there any risk? and how long we need to wear tight inner post healing.
Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024