Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Photos / Re: Being a show off
« Last post by Traveler on Today at 01:45:35 PM »
Thank you John, eloquent as always. Because most of us here don’t have the blessing of talking with the girls, and thank you Sophie for sharing your experience, it’s so nice to have a group with shared experiences to talk or even vent our frustrations with. Thank you ALL!
« Last post by Johndoe1 on Today at 06:28:41 AM »
What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity.  We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well.

We can talk about that. That's not just a "woman's thing" but a "breast thing". It's something you deal with if you have developed breasts. I ask, why wouldn't we celebrate as well as complain? We can do both.

I did have back pain for years. It stopped when I started wearing a bra and then it took several years to figure out why. Nipple sensitivity? Mine stay that way and the accompanied high beams. These are real issues and deserves discussion too. It's all "boob talk". It's what having breasts are all about.

And as a celebration, yesterday I wore one of my favorite bras. Very structured and gives me comfort and shaping and projection that's feminine in every appearance. I felt good wearing it and I felt confident wearing it. Not one eye even looked. As it should be. 

I work, have lunch and occasionally go for drinks with all genetic women. It's really what we talk about.

And why not? Breasts are a very prominent physical feature, woman or man. Women use their breasts as a honey pot to draw the attention of a man. Obviously something we don't want to do but nevertheless, many of us do have the capability and why we down play our chests. But many of us still want our chests to look and feel good because they are a part of us and that naturally means they will "appear" and "act" more feminine because society says so,  not because they are or aren't. To us, it's a self-esteem thing. Society be-damned.

And Sophie you are so right. It's what we do. It's because our bodies demand it. Our boobs demand it.
This is a story told by quite a few men arriving at this website.  We have had lengthy discussions about such things on the Acceptance side.  You're not alone.  Most of us felt shame at being different.  Some of us experienced both verbal and physical abuse because of having soft chests, and yes, many of us were criticized for being fat.  Unfortunately, kids don't handle differences well, regardless of what makes the other person different.  But we don't need to live with shame.  There is nothing we can do about what happened to us when we were kids, but we have every opportunity as adults to treat ourselves with respect regardless of the condition of our chests.  Please be gentle with yourself my friend.
Ask a Doctor / Gyno Back After 4 Surgeries
« Last post by treasure2 on Yesterday at 07:45:47 PM »
Long story long.. Got gyno during puberty. Glandular only, no fat. It went away on its own. Did my 1st Steroid cycle at 21 yrs. old (now 55) yrs and bilateral gyno reappeared even while taking nolva. Still cycled steroids, maybe once a year for 8 wks., and gyno kept getting worse even with anti e's. About 8 yrs after first cycle had gyno removed from PS who was refferred to me by a friend who had his removed. I was up front with doc about aas and had been clean for 4 mos. Had surgery, glandular only, no lypo, and everything went fine. A week after surgery, large lumps appear under both nips. Doc accuses me of still juicing which I wasn,t. He repeats surgery and again everything looks good except for a small lump under incision of left nip. Doc says its scar tissue not to worry.

Continued cycling (nothing crazy) and 10 yrs later, gyno is back only in left nip. Have it removed by a different, well respected and knowledgeable PS. Again honest with doc. This time clean 6 mos. Have surgery and everything looks great. A week later, a large lump forms under left nip. Doc says its scar tissue and will go away in 3 mos. I tell him I think its gyno. I confirm this with another doc. 3 mos. later lump still there. Had 4th surgery and again there was a small lump left and was told its scar tissue.  I ask the doc if the tissue removed from the 4th surgery was scar tissue or gyno and he confirms it was gyno.

Now 16 yrs. after 4th surgery, gyno in left nip is getting noticeable to where it's going to have to be removed again.  I've been on TRT of 150mg per week for the last 10 to 12 yrs.

Does anyone know why this is happening and what can be done to stop it? I know some say have the whole gland removed but several docs I've talked to say you can't remove the whole gland because nip will cave in.  

Can someone recommend a good/great gyno Dr. in the New Oeleans area or within an hours drive?
« Last post by Sophie on Yesterday at 03:36:10 PM »
"What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity. We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well."

It's what WE do. 

I emphasize the "we" because everyone who has breasts and wears a bra does. Now granted, I would estimate that about 96% of the "we" are genetic women and the rest is us.

I work, have lunch and occasionally go for drinks with all genetic women. It's really what we talk about. If we find a bra that's a winner, we talk and brag about it. Well, other topics as well, but bras and boobs come up ALOT.😌

♥️Sophie♥️
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on Yesterday at 01:37:28 PM »
What delights me about conversations like this is that we're celebrating the reality of having breasts and wearing brassieres... which is very different from talking grudgingly about wearing a brassiere because we have back pain and nipple sensitivity.  We can talk about how good a particular brassiere is at presenting our breasts well.  My breasts are filling the front of the dark blue turtleneck I'm wearing at the moment, held in place by a well fitting brassiere.  It is called a minimizing brassiere but the cups are a bit more relaxed, allowing my breasts to feel free.  Granted, wearing a corduroy shirt over the turtleneck hides the contours of my breasts, though I clearly am not flat chested.  The two pockets in the shirt curve over the tops of both breasts.  Anyone putting their hand on my chest would feel the mass of my breasts.  And, of course, I know they're there.  I'm stacked... how the hell did that happen?  
Fat and Gynecomastia / Re: Still not sure if this is just fatty flab?
« Last post by Midagemoobs2 on Yesterday at 12:54:25 PM »
Long ago, a doctor in this forum wrote, that in most cases in overweight men there is most often a mixture of fat deposits and real breast tissue. And don't forget, that the belly fat contains much of the enzyme aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen. The fact, that your breasts don't change much, if you lose weight, is an indicator for gynecomastia. If you had only a lipomastia the breasts would shrink considerably too.
Agree with gotgyne's comments.  I'm shaped I lot like you are - my chest is a mix of confirmed breast tissue, fat, and muscle.  I'm pretty sure the percentages have changed of that mix have changed as I've aged/meds/etc. Breast tissue can only really be confirmed by a mammogram or ultrasound here are a couple of things to check.
You may be able to feel firmer tissue over your pectorals as well as softer fat tissue.  Another way to check (learned this recently) is to raise your arm over your head to stretch and flatten the pectoral; you may notice a conical outline that will be the breast tissue and fat.

You said you tried compression, it can definitely work for appearances, and some can provide some support.  You might try a sports bra, and that may sound counter-intuitive (or even scary if you've never tried one), but it will provide better support for walking, and running especially without the compression around the lower lungs - and I find that sports bras actually make me look more fit and more like its muscle under that fat but have the same outline of a tank tee or compression tank (I'd still wear a non-tight black tee or hoodie if cool at least, and maybe a real tank too if you perspire a lot). I would guess XL/XXL in a stretchy sports bra (you don't need heavy compression to achieve a more-fit look just some modest shaping and lifting to back where pecs would be). I was better able to go on walks and jogs.

Good luck in what ever you do and especially being as healthy as possible.

« Last post by Traveler on May 02, 2024, 08:04:27 PM »
I know! They’re super comfy and give a great shape!
Lounge Area / Re: Morning coffee chat, any topic:
« Last post by Moobzie on May 02, 2024, 07:38:38 PM »
What was left out of 'causes' of estrogen dominance was excessive alcohol consumption, which also causes liver disfunction, which then exacerbates the T loss.
ED and gyno are very common symptoms of alcohol addiction.
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on May 02, 2024, 07:33:39 PM »
OMG, I have several! The Torrid 360 T-shirt bras is such a nice fit! My favorite now is my new hot pink one that I can wear when my bra peeks out. 🙄

I ordered a leopard print one that hopefully will arrive tomorrow. 😘
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024