Author Topic: Coooome on them!!!!  (Read 7083 times)

Offline hypo

The reason all this came about Vaio is because you like the other guys haven’t accepted the facts regarding medications that have everything to do with the endocrine system.

People like pump, NJguy and NINJA espouse/advocate the use of steroid abuse and self medication which again has everything to do with the endocrine system.

The argument over Propecia again relates to its actions on the male endocrine system.

A side note of which;

The most eminent endocrinologist in the world has slated Propecia and there are websites across the world dedicated to helping men overcome its side effects, add to that there have been dozens of men come through this very site suffering from its side effects.

So I am understandable distressed when a valuable message to help people avoid such awful health pitfalls/problems is hijacked and the reality derided.

You guys aren’t going to be there to pick up the pieces for the poor souls who use Propecia, thanks to the message being lost due to all the ‘negative ramblings that have focused on me’.

So you see every single disagreement that every single person has had with me relates absolutely and directly to endocrinology.

The relevance in asking the questions was to establish whether or not any of you guys actually knew anything about the subject/know anything abut what you have been talking about.

I knew you all knew very little and I wanted to expose this fact, something I have done (any answers at this stage are clearly going to be cobbled together research efforts).

THE point is;

You and the others have all too readily become embroiled in debating the facts surrounding medications that you have no understanding of.

In doing that you guys have succeeded in one thing and one thing alone (apart from dragging us all into a war of words that has done none of us any favors) and that has been to reduce the effectiveness of my efforts to help people with the REAL facts and information.

P.S

Your right about the fact that I haven’t respected your opinion or that of the others in any of this.  The reason for which has been your constant insults/slurs, constant bad language and ignorance.

That is why I intent to avoid you people from now on in and help people effectively via PMs.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
You have your own understanding thats not correct. Thats the problem.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
That is why I intent to avoid you people from now on in and help people effectively via PMs.

Then shut up already and go execute that plan. Be gone with you.

Offline vaio

^ I second that.

Gine2D

Ahhh, just cut'em off & when they grow back, pay another $5000.00 to $7000.00 to cut'em off again. The PS will love you.

Never mind trying to find what the underlying cause is & correct it before surgery.

40-C size & no cosmetic surgery for me.  

Offline vaio

Ahhh, just cut'em off & when they grow back, pay another $5000.00 to $7000.00 to cut'em off again. The PS will love you.

Never mind trying to find what the underlying cause is & correct it before surgery.

40-C size & no cosmetic surgery for me.  

When you go to a Plastic Surgeon, he will do a patient history to find the cause of the gynecomastia. If nothing comes up, he will have you get blood tests and or refer you to a plastic surgeon....

Offline DamnPuffyNipples

• Posting Member
  • http://tinyurl. com/48pkg owned
    • http://tinyurl.com/48pkg
I Think Hypo has a very valid point. He has a huge amount of knowledge regarding the causes / symptoms/cures for Gynecomastia. He has helped me hugely, and many many more people. I think it would be fair to say he is the most valuable member of the board, if anyone can give you an answer to a problem, Hypo is the one to ask.

Hypo has good reason to oppose members who advise people as young as 15 to self medicate with steroids, all he is doing is looking out for people's health.

Your argument of, I have used steroids so I understand them, is like someone saying that because they drive a car, they're a mechanic???

And using the same analogy, no hypo isn't a doctor, my dad isnt a mechanic, but he can fix anything wrong with a car, he recently finished building his 2nd kit car, and if you have a problem relating to hormones, speak to hypo.

I would like to thank hypo, and urge all to listen to his wise words.

Zach.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 01:46:06 PM by DamnPuffyNipples »

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Grandpa Dan

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
O'h no.  I can hear the conspiracy theorists now.  DamnPuffyNipples is a new member to these boards, how does he know so much about hypo? People are going to start saying DamnPuffyNipples is really hypo with another name.  We don't need to start this again.

I agree that hypo has a wealth of knowledge and should be on this site.  I have no idea where he gets his info from and I don't care.  I think he knows more about endocrinology than anyone else here and needs to help others on this site.  

Offline DamnPuffyNipples

• Posting Member
  • http://tinyurl. com/48pkg owned
    • http://tinyurl.com/48pkg
Try checkin my profile out:
Date Registered:  12/29/04 at 00:34:28
Not so new.
When I joined the boards I didn't have anythin to offer other than kind words, so I was just an avid reader. When I asked for help, hypo was more than happy to help me out, with good solid information, which is helping me to progress with my situation and help others.

I would recommend hypo to anyone, he's ready to help and will arm you with the knowledge you need to put up a fight in your war against Gynecomastia.

Regards

Zach.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 02:39:33 AM by DamnPuffyNipples »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024