Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
User Photos / Re: Is it a beginning of gyno?
« Last post by blad on Yesterday at 07:41:39 PM »
I think you are a million miles away from worrying about it just yet.

No bra suggestions today.
« Last post by leuker on Yesterday at 04:30:11 PM »
Thanks Rich- I mean is it clear for you from the pictures or just from the fact that I had some chest discomfort in combination with the use of Finasteride? 
« Last post by Rich meier on Yesterday at 02:11:46 PM »
I would say yes that is a side affect I had that too.. for me it felt like the muscles and skin were stretching.. I dont think you will gettoo big on just finasteride, which i take myself for bph. there sre about 90 meds that cause breast growth and I take 3 of them
User Photos / Is it a beginning of gyno?
« Last post by leuker on Yesterday at 11:57:56 AM »
Hello,

I know this is a common one but your input would be much appreciated. I have started finasteride ( topical ) around 6 months ago due to hair loss. I started to experience mild chest discomforts which go on and off (similar to electric shocks in the chest) nothing very painful but pretty annoying. I am afraid it's related to the beginning of a gyno development. I feel like I have more fat in my chest area but it could be also due to the fact that I gained some body fat (on purpose) during the previous months, although I'm still quite lean.
https://imgur.com/a/hBFjaSr

Please let me know your thoughts. The idea is to see whether I can continue the medicine or stop it before it's too late. 

many thanks
Acceptance Garments / Re: Bra Rotation
« Last post by aboywithgirls on Yesterday at 08:20:22 AM »
I know that this is not something for everyone here but it's one of my favorites ❤️

TAIPOVE Women's Shelf Bra Nightgowns Supersoft Nightdress Sexy Full Slips Sleepwear Sleep Dress Nightwear Comfort Stretch https://a.co/d/6D38gPV
I love it! My wife just bought us both a few Shapermint tops. She said the reviews were saying that you won't need a bra and you get good support without the feeling of being mashed down,  we'll see.  But i am looking for a few more nighties.
I've been looking at shapermint's products. I haven't tried any yet but I've heard really good things about them.  Let me know how you like them.

Sophie ❤️ 
« Last post by My twins on July 03, 2022, 02:25:33 PM »
I know that this is not something for everyone here but it's one of my favorites ❤️

TAIPOVE Women's Shelf Bra Nightgowns Supersoft Nightdress Sexy Full Slips Sleepwear Sleep Dress Nightwear Comfort Stretch https://a.co/d/6D38gPV
I love it! My wife just bought us both a few Shapermint tops. She said the reviews were saying that you won't need a bra and you get good support without the feeling of being mashed down,  we'll see.  But i am looking for a few more nighties. 
« Last post by aboywithgirls on July 03, 2022, 12:55:57 PM »

« Last post by Busted (and happy) on July 03, 2022, 10:57:41 AM »
I often use a sleep bra. But like you Sophie, I prefer a supportive nightie, especially in cooler weather.
One of those tips not often shared but very underrated. 
I recommend a trial
Sex / Re: Before and After
« Last post by 42CSuprise! on July 02, 2022, 10:59:34 AM »
This gender thing is quite amazing.  We'd like to believe it is binary, but as young folks are demonstrating to us right now... there is a non-binary world and gender is fluid.  How else to explain men talking about their breasts and favorite brassieres?  ::)
...42CSurprise, there are still doors to be opened for you, it's not too late.
Thanks for the sentiment Aussie but I'm a bit older than most of the fellows here and despite my fantasies, which have been companions through most of my life, I'm content with being on my own.  I have a close relationship, a friendship, that grew out of a marriage but that friendship has not for a long time been romantic or sexual.  As I've noted elsewhere, my libido disappeared with arrival of elevated estrogen that produced these lovely breasts.  As a survivor of childhood sexual trauma my sexual life has always been complicated.  I'm not certain I'd even accept a do over.  One life is enough to live and this one has been very challenging.  I'm at a place of acceptance however.  Playing a bit with men here is enjoyable... and indulging in fantasies about breasts and brassieres is lovely.  And I appreciate hearing about how other men are navigating this unusual territory... breasts, brassieres, intimate relationships.  This is all challenging for men.  I think we're doing pretty well supporting one another... wherever we lie on the gender spectrum.
Sex / Re: Before and After
« Last post by Aussie63 on July 02, 2022, 07:28:38 AM »
This gender thing is quite amazing.  We'd like to believe it is binary, but as young folks are demonstrating to us right now... there is a non-binary world and gender is fluid.  How else to explain men talking about their breasts and favorite brassieres?  ::)
Hopefully the day will come when gender doesn't even matter. Although I am a heterosexual male and always will be, I'm happy to admit that I could also be described as someone who probably fits somewhere below the Queer umbrella. It doesn't worry me in the slightest, because I am very comfortable with how I am nowadays. It wasn't always the case, but it is now. The difference is, I learnt to stop fighting myself. That is what my Before and After experiences revolve around, not just my A/B moobs.

Quoting myself, I learnt to stop fighting. Sophie has an absolutely awesome wife and soul mate, who taught her to stop fighting negative feelings and enjoy those natural assets to their mutual benefit. 42CSurprise, there are still doors to be opened for you, it's not too late.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2022