Author Topic: WWE fans...  (Read 3125 times)

cody sockeye

Anyone ever notice how odd the Great Khali's chest is? Kinda looks like he has gyne to me... Not to mention he's also one of the worst wrestlers in the history of forever. Google his name, tell me what you think.

Offline twentyone

I agree with you Great Khali does look like he suffers from the condition

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/raw/thegreatkhali/photos1/2007rawphotos/

Offline ScotlandGuy

• Posting Member
Yeah I've noticed that, and I think one side is slightly bigger than the other.  Still, I wouldn't ask him about it if I met him, 7'3" 420lbs!

cody sockeye

Yeah I've noticed that, and I think one side is slightly bigger than the other.  Still, I wouldn't ask him about it if I met him, 7'3" 420lbs!

Even if you did, the only answer you would get is "loo loo la brah lah bloo ha hee"

Offline flex1appeal

Cut the guy a break.....he's got a growth hormone problem. He's 7'4". He actually looks better than most guys I've seen over 7' if you think about it. And there are many more guys in the WWE with much worse gyne than him.

flex

Offline ScotlandGuy

• Posting Member
I don't think anyone was trying to be mean about The Great Khali.  He does look muscular and dominating, and I don't think the gyne takes away from that at all, in fact I doubt most people that don't have gyne themselves would really notice.  I'm interested though, which wrestlers have gyne in your (everyones) opinion? I know the Rock had it and had it removed with surgery, but who else?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024