Author Topic: 2 step operation  (Read 1669 times)

Offline quickhead

• Posting Member
Hi,

I'm currently 18 years old, and wanted to arrange a surgery in poland for my gyno. I've got puffy nipples, which arent even that big , but was quoted 2600 euros, which is much more than most people who've done it at that clinic (1000 euros more)! The doc said I'd need 2 surgeries, as quoted below:

Hello.

Dr. Baranski has examined your pictures and in his opinion as the first step gynecomastia surgery should be performed.

Costs: 820 surgery + 330 anaesthesia and two days in the clinic after surgery +15 blood exam. + 100 compression vest.

Total : 1265

After that the nipple should be done more even (nipple plastic) and the excess of skin should be removed. The incision would be carried out round of the nipple and 3 cm in the direction of underarm.The second step could be carried out after 4 - 6 mounts.

Costs: 1000 surgery +330 anaesthesia and two days in the clinic after surgery +15 blood exam.

Total: 1345

Best regards

Andreas Ciesla

I'm just wondering if the second step really is needed for my condition? It seems excessive to remove excessive skin etc, especially as I'm planning on building the pecs, so the skin should stretch for them. I've not seen anyone else on the website having to do the second step, even though their gyno is much worse than mine!

Thanks for help.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I can't imagine why you'd need two surgeries.  Really, you should go get another opinion from a different PS. 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
I think the doctor is right. I think he was talking about actually removing some of the nipple.
But go and ask another doctor in the UK. and see if they say the same thing.
 But remember that DR that said is an experienced Doctor so he knows what his talking about.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024