Author Topic: Puffy Nipples - Burn them?  (Read 4550 times)

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
Not sure if I have gyno or not.  I have had puffy nips for most of my life.  Before I got fat there was not a lot of under them though.  I am currently about 80 pounds overweight but I have lost 22 so far and still dropping 3-5 pounds weekly.

I plan on working out my chest excessively to try to help it but if they do NOT shrink - would it work to burn the little bastards?  I am thinking maybe the scar tissue would be harder and smaller then they are now.

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
thats a terrible idea.  The gland will still be there.  If you burn the gland you will have completely burned through your nipples.. that is to say that they would no longer be existent.  Even if you can somehow work around the nipple and manage to cauterize anything that would bleed, you will be destroying all the connective tissue, around the area, and its blood supply.  Chances are with the depth of burn you would need, you would end up killing an area 5 times the size of your condition, possibly leading to infection, and the necessity of a skin graft.  Not to mention that depending on the source of heat, your liver, heart, lungs, stomach, small intestine etc, will begin to die above 108 F
It would also probably mean a trip to a psychologist. 

Offline bradp

• Posting Member
Yeah - OK.  Stupid idea.  No worry I will not do it and I do not need to see a phycho. 

Could it be possible that mine is just fat tissue and not glandular?  Therefore it I lose the fat in the pec area and tone the muscle - the puffyness may go away right?

Also - some guys say to peirce them maybe also.  Anybody know if that would work?

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Touch your chest....if you can feel a hard lump ( like a golf ball) then it is gynecomastia.
If not then maybe its just fat.. Are you overwieght

Offline il_gorilla

• Posting Member
Yeah - OK.  Stupid idea.  No worry I will not do it and I do not need to see a phycho. 

Could it be possible that mine is just fat tissue and not glandular?  Therefore it I lose the fat in the pec area and tone the muscle - the puffyness may go away right?

Also - some guys say to peirce them maybe also.  Anybody know if that would work?

Hi, It's been a real long time since I posted but something you've said here rings true:

I had my right nipple pierced by my Girlfriend (now wife) when I was 18 - I'm now 29 and the right one was almost completely resolved by using a certain ointment a couple of years ago which will remain nameless incase anyone thinks I'm trying to sell the stuff! (You all know the one I mean.)

The results on the right were MUCH better than the result on the left, but that could be just me. Don't go mutilating yourself unless you like that sort of thing.

Gorilla

Offline LFC

• Posting Member
Touch your chest....if you can feel a hard lump ( like a golf ball) then it is gynecomastia.
If not then maybe its just fat.. Are you overwieght

It doesn't have to be "a hard lump". In many cases the gland is "soft" as it is dispersed...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024