Author Topic: Dr. J Pensler ---- Chicago IL.  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
I was originally thinking of traveling to the east coast for an operation later this year, but I think the travel and schedule issues will make that very difficult.  I however have found Dr. J. Pensler in Chicago, (about an hour drive) and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with him.

I emailed his office, and apparently he charges a flat rate of $4,800 for excursion and lipo.

Here is his website, let me know if you have had the procedure done with him.  I can't recommend him b/c I havent had anything done yet, but he may be a viable option for people in the midwest.

http://www.gynecomastiachicago.com

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I'm also interested in knowing this...considering surgery with him...but on a side note...(not to steal the thread) I was wondering if anyone could recomend an endocrinologist in the Chicago area as well?

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
Pensler referred me to an endo....Robert Sobel

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
Was there a specific reason he gave you a referral?  I have adolescent onset gyne, and really no symptoms of  of a continued hormonal imbalance, however I might wish to see an edno before I get the operation just to keep my mind at ease and make sure its money well spent.

Since we are obviously from the same area, could you keep me posted on costs appointment times and location for Dr. Sobel.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
sure thing....I asked for the referral.  No reason other than that.  I just want to see the endo personally to make sure this doesnt come back if i go through surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024