Author Topic: where do i start  (Read 2368 times)

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
hi all, 19 year old guy here. just hit the brick wall and am starting to mentally prepare myself after 7 years of agony and denial. I am not quite there yet, but im summoning the courage to confront my family and tell them about this condition. i just wanna live life man...the normal things like wearing a T shirt or going for a swim. I got quite an extreme case, and i always avoided excercise because i thought being slim would make the breasts appear more prominent. what i didnt know was that obsesity encourages gyne.

I felt so much beter after coming to this website. I jsut wanna know, what should i do now (that is after telling my family). which type of doctors etc. ( i sure as hell hope i dont have cancer or some deadly disease cuz i read that gyne is often caused by that).

I would really appriciate some feedback.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't worry about cancer, you'll probably get hit by lightning first.  as for courage, lots of guys here have done it.  that means you can too.  it's not easy, but just try to be as natural as possible about it, like if you were telling them you were going to get a really expensive wart removal ;) 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline iwannabefree

• Bronze Member
ok. so surgery is the only way? i mean...dont i need to consult a doctor first to find the underlying cause - such as hormonal imbalance etc. which type of doctor does stuff like this?

i really apprciate the prompt replies guys...cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024