Author Topic: Excited  (Read 3672 times)

Offline Snidy

So i had my mother take me to the doctor. i talked to her about it and she felt like she needed more information. and my dad was really against going for surgery. i got the stats from the doctor. i am 5 ft 7 inches in height. i used to be 193 pounds but now i am 169 and at 17% body fat I am kind of a husky person so thats nearly perfect for my body. the doctor didnt mention anything about my breasts but when i brought it up he did say i had a case of gynecomastia and that the only option was to get surgery as i was 17 and too old for hormonal methods to work on my breasts. and supposely i am not going to grow anymore :( im kind of short. but atleast now with the doctors opinon my mother is convinced and she is convincing my father who is now thinking about it. hopefullly i can get it as soon as possible so i can live life with nothing holding me back!

i did try very heavy excercise. esspecially this summer. i probably lost 11-14 pounds this summer so far. and im looking to lose about 3 more so im in perfect weight. but i did notice my gynecomastia improve a little but all in all it did not get rid of it. my breasts still look big and now that im thinner im starting to think they look bigger in proportion to the rest of my body. i notice though when my nips are erect that i look sexy as hell... i look like im pure muscle in my breasts but when they are puffy the mental torture is unbearable. i hate having these saggy puffy nips so much if only they would just stay erect :(. well hopefully i get surgery!

questions though as far as excercise goes.

im thinking because im going to have surgery that i should build my chest muscles as much as possible before then so after surgery i actually have a well built chest. right now i do bench press, push ups, incline press, and i also use the fly machine. i also do intense swimming. should i continue to do this and try to build up as much as possible. also i don't know how long i need to be in a recovery state of no excericise after surgery hopefully not too long as senior year is coming up and i would like to participate in some sports :/ the doctor said the recovery stage wouldnt take too long and that he has heard of no complaints. he made it sound like and easy thing but i rly don't know.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:28:16 AM by Snidy »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
That's a good workout plan, make sure you don't just fixate on the pecs & forget the arms, shoulders traps & back.
You should be 100% for sports at 6 weeks, good luck man.

x2...

The doctor said the recovery stage wouldnt take too long and that he has heard of no complaints. he made it sound like and easy thing but i rly don't know.

Except for some post-op 'discomfort' and possible post-op depression, it really is quite simple dude... ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
post op depression,  that  something I dont need, is  this a common theme? [ got depression issue already]

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Depression for different reasons dude....   :P

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024