Author Topic: The Story of a 17 Yr old (pics)  (Read 6407 times)

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
Brief history:

17 year old, had my gyne since 13 so to cut things short, its affected my teen life pretty much the same as u.
im a confident guy, confident about a lotta things apart from my gyne, and im bloody happy to see em go.
im about 6ft, slim figure.. and my gyne used to have a really hard and obvious gland behind it
however now the glands got more dissolved and turned into fat tissue since ive been working my chest a little.

my op's in 5 days on BUPA (UK) private care.. costs about £5000 very expensive
hes gonna be doing lypo and checking if i need exicsion when im under the knife
im gonna persuade him and TELL him that i want it before.
im nervous
the main concern is that my holiday is booked for 22nd August.. and my op's on 30th July that gives me just 3 weeks to recover before hitting the beach. is this enough? can i be exposed to the sun wearing sun tan? will i be fit enough to swim?

i posted a very similiar thread before in user diaries, could a mod please delete that thnx.

so this is where it begins for me... wish me luck
pics BELOW

Edit: if anyone is hesitating to get it done... GO FOR IT
itll be the best decision you'll ever make ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 07, 2007, 08:55:01 PM by sickman »

Offline Tarli

• Posting Member
If everything goes well (which it should) I think you'll be very happy about goin on holiday 4 weeks after the op. I'm half way through 2nd week. My bruising has almost completely cleared up, still some swelling, I'm in no pain. Not sure if you'll be fit enough to swim though, I doubt it.
 Recovery times can vary with each patient but it sounds like you've got a pro surgeon, my surgeon also checked if I needed excision while I was under the knife, I did and everything went really well.

Trust me, It's worth every penny!
Good luck mate!!!

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
My ops tomorrow
wish me luck.

BEFORE -

« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 07:01:42 AM by sickman »

Offline Alexfocus

• Bronze Member
Hope all goes well mate, you must be under the knife at the moment? Sure he is doing a fine job

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
i had a very very similar case to you and now mines all better and my pecs couldnt look better, i went to vegas 16 days after surgery and just made sure to wear some good sunscreen when my shirt was off, 4 weeks will be tons of time, your case isnt too major as was mine.

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
thnx guys the op went a success
he said i had no soft fat or tissue around my nips just gland
that he did EXICISION ONLY.
he excised the lump around both nips
i took several peeks today.. and well..
ITS SO FLAT THERES A DENT IN MY CHEST LOL
i hope healing will fix that, the lumps completely gone though
and the chest concaves in a bit...
he said this should go during healing.
the best part is now... im at home healing chilling and relaxing
hes given me a compression binder (corset) not a compression vest
with tons of bandages underneath to fully pad it out. ive got two 'c' incisions under my nips
and two marks from the drains. OMG the drains were the WORST. sorry... but its true
they put in some huge pipes and the pain and stress when they took them out today, was crazy
(my drains were hospital ones, the ones they use for big ops in surgery with big tubes and a big bottle for the fluid and blood...
i have no idea why he gave me these cos i only filled a little)
im so glad thats over. the nurse was a rowdy cow too so aggressive and im only 17. she treated me like shit  :(
part from that the night nurses were brilliant and BUPA cared for me well. i stayed one night and was discharged
at 8pm GMT today meaning i stayed over 24 hours. it was hell with those drains.
been smack on painkillers and morphine, but now its settled down...
im in the recovery stage now with this compression binder and will post pics soon

has anyone else recovered from a compression binder/belt/corset and not a vest?
whats my recovering procedure in terms of washing, exposing etc.

thnx for support guys
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 07:18:16 AM by sickman »

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
ya bro i just had a tensor bandage around my chest it sure beat a huge ass vest, just make sure to keep it tight for around 2 weeks then u should be fine

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
ya bro i just had a tensor bandage around my chest it sure beat a huge ass vest, just make sure to keep it tight for around 2 weeks then u should be fine

i keep it tight, it moves while i sleep though so thats really annoying... i woke up with my left nip exposed!!

Day 2 post-op

Slight pain and discomfort in both nips, tingling sensation... cant lift arms back or above horizontal (which is a pain in the ass) more discomfort with the compression binder as it doesnt hold in one place all the time and i have to keep re-adjusting. i saw my nips today they look A MESS.. i was scared as theres a big red pool of mess over them where he made the incisions and the stitches are clearly visible. a bit worried there.. so its a day of rest today. gonna sit on the computer all day playing games haha. will this tingling and itching sensation please go!! will take pics of nips of u guys want em, bit graphic though

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
congratulations man, I'm glad everything went well. Have patience with the healing process,it doesn't happen overnight.

One of the pleasures of reading this board, for me anyway, is hearing from our brethren from the UK, and enjoying the sometimes different way they put things. I had a pretty good laugh over your description of the nurse as a "rowdy cow". I'llhave to remember that one.

Good luck and God Bless

nasa
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
i posted a very similiar thread before in user diaries, could a mod please delete that thnx.

What I don't understand is why did you 'repost' here in 'Gynecomastia Talk'? Your thread content is more suitable for 'User Diaries' (your original post) or 'Your Stories'.

has anyone else recovered from a compression binder/belt/corset and not a vest?
whats my recovering procedure in terms of washing, exposing etc.

Yes, I wore an Abdominal Binder from Dale Medical Supplies. The Ab belt was great! It fit well, did not make me itchy and was very easy to put on and take off. You can see the Ab Binder in my 'Before/After' Pics....

You can remove your compression garment for showers but make sure you put it on again right after...

Do not expose your healing wounds to the UV rays of the sun. If you must go shirtless while healing, use a 30+ sunblock...  ;)

will take pics of nips of u guys want em, bit graphic though

Sure dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
Bambu its cos no one was helping me out there or replying so i thought id make one here
its good to talk about these things while recovering, helps a breh out ;D

Day 3 post-op

Took pics last night after my shower

With those sticky nets over nips

Nips look a bit f**** up?

He did excision only so the nips have two 'C' incisions and thats the only scarring. stitches still in. to me it looks a bit messed up my right nip is ok bit cut up but the left is all sucked in? it doesnt bother me much but could someone fill me in. in terms of discomfort, its alot today my chest is tingling ALOT and its annoying with this binder.. VERY itchy but im living with it just waiting for the end result  ;D

Tell me what u think
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 07:17:49 AM by sickman »

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You are going to be in discomfort for a while... 3 weeks to a month prolly.

Your RHS looks like it has a very uncommon incision...  It looks like your surgeon went from the 7 o'clock position to the 2 o'clock position... ???

Good results so far tho...  Congrats!  ;)

GB

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
You are going to be in discomfort for a while... 3 weeks to a month prolly.

Your RHS looks like it has a very uncommon incision...  It looks like your surgeon went from the 7 o'clock position to the 2 o'clock position... ???

Good results so far tho...  Congrats!  ;)

GB

yeah i dunno whats up with that.. and the left nipple sucks in  ???

Day 4 post-op

VERY sore, VERY tender, VERY itchy... if i expose my chest to the air it feels very tender and numb sensation, i dont like it... i hope this goes before my 3rd week. nipples have started to look more alive, there is still squidgy bits on my chest and this gooey feeling like its all liquid juggling around. the incision on the right goes ALL the way around the nipple i hope this will clear up. alot of discomfort today and yday so im a bit grumpy sorry lol... all in all i look forward to the results im still over the moon i had it done :D

please let me know if everythings normal

Offline sickman

• Bronze Member
  • moobs aint cool.
-BUMP-

am i talking to myself here? >:(

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
Im new here and sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but what are those circle looking markings around your chest?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024