Author Topic: anyone notice gyne fluctuates i.e better.worse than usual at times  (Read 2760 times)

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
I do, I have no idea why mine does, the difference is'nt dramatic but apparent to me.

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
Yes I noticed that mine seemed to get really hard and then go a bit softer, plus the pain would vary. Sometimes I even thought it was shrinking but was probably just as it got softer it felt smaller, never looked any smaller. The fluctuating could happen over days or weeks.

Offline 89

Yeah i have obvious fluctuations at least in feel its not really noticeable visually-did either of you have bloodwork done? Can this signal that if i get the surgery my gynecomastia could come back?

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Yes, I have noticed what "appears" to be fluctuations. But seriously I believe these perceived fluctuations may be influenced by glimpses of differing angles in the mirrior, how much my attention is focused on the Gyne, and my frustration level.

On the other side of the coin, If I eat sugary foods and my waist line grows a bit, the fat cells in my breasts appear to expand along with my waist.

So there may be valid science to both the mental and physical side of this 

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
yea
how about u to the +ve or -ve not vary between both ? ;D

Offline gyne35

• Posting Member
I have noticed that a good blast of cold air or water seems to shrink the nips and tighten the skin (maybe actually constricting the blood vessels) which makes things look a bit smaller.  Also noticed a corelation with weight...If I put on a few pounds they seem a little bigger, loose a few, a little smaller.  Even though when I first started to loose weight, the boobs did shrink a little, but my weight really hit a plateau at about 220.  At 6'5" I thought that was doing pretty good, but still had boobs and love handles.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024