Author Topic: 5 weeks  (Read 2222 times)

Offline urbz

• Posting Member
I had surgery about 5 weeks ago (july 25).  I'm very happy with the result, but they're starting to puff out.  I'm fairly confident it's due to scar tissue and swelling, and I'm hoping it will go away.  It's not nearly as bad as it was before the surgery, but the puffiness is bugging me.  This is normal for only being 5 weeks out right?  I can feel the lumps of scar tissue in the areas where the glands were before.  Basically I'm just wanting to make sure this is something that's not completely abnormal.  I know 5 weeks is too early to be worrying about anything close to final results, but everyone gets a little paranoid, and mine don't look like the 5 week pics that most people post here.  It's just puff in the nipple, no extra breast tissue or anything.

And I also said a while ago I'd try to get a copy of the insurance submittal since I got my insurance to cover the entire thing.  I couldn't get that, but I'm pretty sure that the fact that I had physical pain, like I couldn't even hug someone without it hurting, couldn't run, etc. was the deciding factor.  So if you want to try to go the insurance route, emphasize the pain, as little as it may be, as much as you can.

Offline urbz

• Posting Member

Offline jumpman23

is it still puffy for you? it's been 8 months since my surgery and i STILL have puffiness on both sides. How wo we even know if it's scar tissue or some remaining gland? Any docs?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024