Author Topic: need advice  (Read 2260 times)

Offline petarpanjina

• Posting Member
I'm 21 years old, had gyno since i was 11 or so. I have viseted endocrinologist recently and my hormones are all good. I also did ultra sound and it showed that i have a little bit more gland tissue that is normal. Doctor told me that it is very mild gyno. So on a scale from 1 to 10 I would rate it 2 or 3 the most. Thing is, I am not satisfied with my chest apperance but i would probable be if only a little gland is removed. So i visited plastic surgeon and he told me that he will operate on me using lypo technic only. I told him that i heard that gland can't be removed with lypo but than he told me that he is using sharp sonde wich cuts gland like scalpel and that he is haveing extremely good results using that technic (no visible signs of surgery). Still i'm worryed if gland will be removed. What are your's opinions?   

Offline steve6161

• Posting Member
Everything I've seen on this forum and elsewhere indicates that you need excision to remove the gland. But there are always new techniques coming up in plastic surgery.
Ask to see photos of his work and more importantly, ask to speak with 2-3 of his patients who have had the same procedure done.
You may also ask if he will do a revision for free (with excision) if you are not happy with the results.

Offline 808gyno

• Posting Member
  • Upon further review, I'm not as cool as I thought.
DON'T DO IT, BRO!!!!  And that's speaking from experience.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024